Located in the second tallest building in Watoga, the municipal center was the heart of governance for the city. The establishment housed the civic offices and courtrooms utilized for the oversight and management of the city, as well as the mayor's office.
The municipal center is located at the corner of RobCo Boulevard and Innovation West in the southeastern part of Watoga. The lobby offers shelter from the robots roaming the city, with the still-functioning elevator leading to the derelict interior. The main foyer is the central focal point, surrounded by three floors. On the ground floor are restrooms in the southwestern part with the information office to the east and terminals against the wall.
The stairs in the northeast lead to the upper floor. The second floor contains the complaints archive on the western face, complete with a locked safe and a magazine spawn point behind the desk, near the terminal. The corridor that leads into the office part of the complaints archive also loads to another office in the south, which contains a second potential magazine spawn point. There is the locked executive office in the northeast, which contains a locked safe that can be opened with the terminal and a potential Vault-Tec bobblehead spawn.
The stairs in the southeast, near the broken elevator, lead to the third floor. It contains the judge's office with a potential Vault-Tec bobblehead spawn point and a safe, with a courtroom in the northwestern section. The office to the southwest contains another safe. Through the courtroom, the player character can access the executive level, which contains the mayor's office complete with a safe, a steamer trunk, and a terminal that allows for contacting MAIA and exit to the roof of the building. The elevator leads to a scorchbeast nest, which also gives access to the open offices accessible only from the roof.
- All the baskets! - Note, on a desk in the first room on the left after exiting the second elevator.
- Fly free - Note, on the second level after using the first elevator, on a desk after turning left at the fork between offices.
- Free Watoga! and Letter to Mayor - Notes, on the mayor's desk.
- Waste baskets - Note, on a desk near the visitor terminal, directly opposite the elevator.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the second floor, in the locked executive office, on a desk near the Picklock level 3 safe.
- On the third floor, in the locked judge's office.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the upper level, in the office with the complaints archive terminal, on the short wooden bookshelf under the window and near the wall safe.
- On the southwest side of the upper level, in an office accessed via the corridor with the lockers, on the metal desk with the microphone and broken terminal.
Watoga Municipal Center appears only in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide, p. 496: "WATOGA MUNICIPAL CENTER
On the corner of RobCo Boulevard and Innovation West Street is the second-tallest building in town, offering access to the local government offices. Not surprisingly, the place is condemned. Access the interior via the elevator in the once-plush lobby. Use the stairs to reach the upper offices surrounding the main foyer; then ascend to the executive level, with an office, a courtroom (avoid falling into the hole in the floor), and the locked senator's office (2).
Head to a door via the fallen ceiling in the courtroom to reach the upper offices interior. Here, there's an office full of wastebaskets; a large lobby; an elevator to the roof; and the mayor's office, where you can contact Maia (the computer) while you check the corpse of the dead mayor.
Access the roof via the executive office-level elevator. Here you find a Scorchbeast nest of dirt, scrap, and detritus (which you can climb for the ultimate selfie!), as well as a long drop to your death. Exploration into some extremely "open-plan" maintenance offices is possible only from here."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)