The primary housing complex of Watoga, the Estates were once home to the elite - and elitist - inhabitants who could afford to buy property in the city of the future. Fitted with all the modern amenities, including a topside pool and bar, direct monorail access, underground parking lots, and a fleet of robotic staff to cater to the every need of the owners, they are now a condemned, derelict ruin.
Stretching across the southwestern end of Watoga, the estates are largely ruined and inaccessible, particularly the underground parking lot and the suites themselves. Player characters can only access the external parts, like the topside bar and pool in the center of the area, the monorail station to the northwest (with random junk items inside), and the underground passageway beneath. The upper floors are accessible via numerous stairwells in the south-eastern part of town.
The bar and pool are the most notable, as they contain a safe and a bobblehead spawn behind the counter, with a steamer trunk nearby. The underground passage near the voting machines also contains a magazine spawn.
- My reputation - Holotape, at the bottom of the dry pool on the roof.
- Protestors - Holotape, on top of an overturned chair by the pool.
- Sideshow Snallygaster - Part 1 - Holotape, in the concession stand near the monorail.
- That boy - Holotape, on a table in the front reception room.
- "That boy" - Holotape, on a table, next to the dry pool on the roof.
- Watoga residents - Holotape, on a table on the third level, overlooking a short bridge.
- Your reputation - Holotape, next to a trash can in the front reception room.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - At the outdoor diner on the upper level, on top of shelves behind the bar counter.
- Three potential magazines:
- On the roof.
- On a table on the third floor of Watoga Estates.
- On a seat on the eastern half of the monorail by the estates.
- Potential armor mod - On the roof, atop one metal barrel of three barrels clustered together.
The Watoga Estates appears only in Fallout 76.