Intended to be an automated solution for all the emergency needs of the people of Watoga, the center was staffed almost entirely by robotic personnel, with only a single human stationed there for maintenance. Although intended to offer 24/7 support for the needs of the city's citizens, the system was rife with malfunctions and the impersonal nature of the robots resulted in poor service. The maintenance engineer, Oscar, was routinely swarmed by patients believing that he could help with their medical issues, though he had no experience in the area.
The system required that only the patient could request services and complete medical paperwork. This made it impossible for parents, spouses or legal guardians to report emergencies, unless they brought the patient in themselves. In addition, the fire fighting side of the facility system was programmed to ignore reports from outside the three districts of Watoga, preventing response or help to be dispatched.
Located across the street from the Watoga Civic Center, the Emergency Services building is green in color and contains the reception and waiting room. Further in on the ground floor lie the automated examination rooms. The upper floor contains the emergency report room with terminals for reporting medical issues, as well as a secondary patient examination room on the western end and the emergency services server room on the southern side.
The locked laboratory in the center contains the bodies of deceased Brotherhood soldiers and power armor. The roof contains the location's steamer trunk as well as a power armor spawn at the southern edge. It also contains a helipad and offers a picturesque view of downtown Watoga.
- Supply list - Note, on Vivie Steinbeck's corpse in the lobby.
- Incident record 5374 - Holotape, on counter near Chief. To the left after exiting the elevator.
- Maintenance request form - Note, on the roof, on a slightly lower red platform due east.
- Deep Sleep routine - Holotape, on the roof, in a steamer trunk, only during the quest Heavy Eyes.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Upstairs in the room with Chief, to the left after exiting the elevator, under the L-shaped reception desk.
- On the medical floor, in the maintenance room with three Protectron pods, on a shelf under the "Protect Your Hands!" poster.
- On the medical floor, inside the locked room with Brotherhood of Steel corpses, on the metal counter along the north wall.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the report office at the top of the stairs, first room on the left; on the second desk from the left, by the emergency report terminal.
- In the upper floor waiting room near the helipad elevator and across from the reception desk, by the red bench seating, on the magazine rack.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - On the roof.
- Mini nuke - On the roof, to the left of an industrial trunk.
- Stealth Boy - On the second floor, inside a Picklock 2 medical room, on a metal shelf to the left, on the lowest row.
- Potential armor mod - Outside on the helipad, within a surgical cart along the eastern wall, on the top shelf.
- Potential power armor mod - On the roof, on a metal barrel to the left of the power armor station.
- Potential weapon mod - On the second floor, inside a Picklock 2 medical room, on a metal shelf, on the lowest row beneath a toolbox.
- Various chem boxes in the area can be searched using Pharma Farma, making this area good for gathering chems and stimpaks.
Watoga Emergency Services appears only in Fallout 76.
- Watoga Emergency Services terminal entries; complaint database terminal, Complaint Report #092734
- Watoga Emergency Services terminal entries; engineer's terminal, I'm not the Doctor
- Watoga Emergency Services terminal entries; emergency report terminal; File Medical Report; Other (Parent / Guardian / Spouse)
- Watoga Emergency Services terminal entries; complaint database terminal
- Watoga Emergency Services terminal entries; emergency report terminal; File Fire Report; Watoga City Exterior