Merge (reason: similar functionality, only difference likely to be crafting)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The water pump is an item in Fallout 76. Using it creates dirty water. Players can drink directly from the pump at their own risk, or carry the water in their inventory. A container does not appear to be necessary.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Water pump (1)
- Can be built at any C.A.M.P. or workshop
- Cobbleton farm
- Aaronholt homestead
- Pumpkin house
- Dabney homestead
- Dolly Sods campground
- The Rusty Pick
- Slocum's Joe
- Sons of Dane compound
- Landview Lighthouse
- Johnson's Acre
- Wixon homestead
- Pioneer Scout camp - two here
- Brim Quarry
- Abandoned bog town - five around town
- Middle Mountain Cabins
- Mac's farm
- Radiation is taken using the water pump for collection as well as for drinking.
- Using a water pump is approximately 8x slower than collection from a stream/river/etc.
- Collecting water from pump can result in contracting a disease. Collecting from a stream/river/etc does not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.