Upon entry, there are two small suites on the east side with blown out walls. Between them is an elevator that leads back outside, just above the main entrance. On the west side of the building, there is a stairway through a door that ends at the second floor, which consists of a single hallway with an industrial light and turret at the end. There is only one accessible doorway on this floor at the end of the hall on the right, which leads to two apartment rooms connected through a broken down wall, where Kendra resides.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the southeast corner room, first floor, on the shelves near the TV.
- Four mine variants - On the second floor in a box, left of the chemistry table.
- Racetrack advertisement - In the room to the right when entering from the south, on a TV.
- Contract: Shelly Tiller - On the body of Kendra.
- In the lower level fridge are 4 wooden blocks and a #8 pool ball. They spell "Its L8" meaning "It's Late".
- If this location is visited before The Silver Shroud quest is triggered, the doorway that leads to the upper floor will be boarded up and inaccessable.
The Water Street apartments only appear in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.