Through the entrance is the lobby, which is decorated with various posters and paintings on the walls. Immediately in front of the entrance is a counter with two cash registers; one is on the counter, and the other is on the ground nearby. Above the counter are three signs labeled "bakery," "candy," and "beverages." A first aid box is under the counter. A short corridor to the east leads to the elevator.
The elevator ascends to the theater area, which features four rows of seats and the stage itself. Several mannequins stand in a group among some furniture on the stage. A synth hiding among the mannequins will attack the Sole Survivor when they approach. Various clothing accessories are scattered on the stage, with an Advanced-locked safe behind a curtain to the right.
- Day Tripper - In the lobby, under the counter.
- Shroud Manor key - In the theater area, in a dresser. Opens Shroud Manor.
- Officer Isola's note - In the theater area, in the same dresser as the Shroud Manor key.
- Silver dress - In the theater area, in the same dresser as the Shroud Manor key.
- Shroud Manor terminal password - On a Triggerman who spawns after the dresser in the theater area is opened. Gives access to the vault terminal at Shroud Manor.
The Warren Theater only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
|The following is based on non-canon behind the scenes information.|
|End of information based on non-canon behind the scenes information|
The wall to the left of the entrance between the dead potted plant and the Jamaica Plain poster has no clipping, allowing the player character to pass through the wall. Doing so will teleport the player character back to the entrance. [verified]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 449: "11.08 WARREN THEATER"
"The entrance foyer to this old theater still has a mystic grandeur to it, as well as some chems. Access the elevator to the theater. Jangles, Teddy, and their bony friends are watching a play, though the actors seem a bit stiff. Afterward, check the safe (Advanced) and some natty clothing."