“Maybe we should give Peace a chance?”
War is one of the Four Horsemen of the Post Apocalypse, found in a random encounter in 2197.
War, like the other horsemen, will stand around the campfire and argue. It's not like he has anything important to do, as the human race has already been effectively destroyed.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Like the other four Horsemen, he has a staggering 10,000 Hit Points.
- "Enough with all the fighting already.."
- "Maybe we should give Peace a chance?"
- "I liked it better before the war."
- "Maybe we should switch sides."
- "War never changes? Fuck you! You don't know me!"
War appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
War's quote "War never changes? FUCK YOU! You don't know me!" is a reference to the iconic sentence that Ron Perlman says in almost every Fallout game, "War, war never changes."