South of Roosevelt Academy is an elevated railway track. Follow alongside it heading east until one sees an explosive chain of cars ending in a bus. Hop down into the valley where the highway breaks off and a red train car has collapsed. Go down the valley a short distance northwest, and one will see a raised wooden platform on your left, which appears to be their camp. The wanderer will be patrolling around this area, accompanied by three raider guard dogs.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wanderer's leather armor||Sawed-off shotgun||2 purified waters||Random food, chems, or ammo*|
* 15% chance of spawning.
- The wanderer's sex and appearance are randomly generated.
- In and around the platform there is some food, ammunition, a mini nuke (under the table on top of the house), a pre-War book (on top of the table), and three of the relatively rare dog bowls.
- If one does not find the wanderer near the camp, it is likely they have already been killed, and the corpse could be anywhere within their patrol radius.
- Protectrons and robobrains may randomly spawn in the area.
- The wanderer is immediately hostile to the Lone Wanderer.
The wanderer appears only in Fallout 3.