South of Roosevelt Academy is an elevated railway track. Follow alongside it heading east until one sees an explosive chain of cars ending in a bus. Hop down into the valley where the highway breaks off and a red train car has collapsed. Go down the valley a short distance northwest, and one will see a raised wooden platform on your left, which is their camp. The wanderer will be patrolling around this area, accompanied by three raider guard dogs.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wanderer's leather armor||Sawed-off shotgun||2 purified waters||Random food, chems, or ammo*|
* 15% chance of spawning.
- The wanderer's sex and appearance are randomly generated.
- In and around the platform there is some food, ammunition, a mini nuke (under the table on top of the house), a pre-War book (on top of the table), and three of the relatively rare dog bowls.
- If one does not find the wanderer near the camp, they may have already been killed, and the corpse could be anywhere within their patrol radius.
- Protectrons and robobrains may randomly spawn in the area.
- The wanderer is immediately hostile to the Lone Wanderer.
The wanderer appears only in Fallout 3.