Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Alright... alright... relax. But all you've done is delay the inevitable. Without those parts, the plants gonna croak sooner or later. But what do you care? You just want your money. Here, take it and get out.”
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character drops an ear upon death (Contract Killer).|
- Treatment: Walter will ask the Lone Wanderer to fix all the leaking water pipes around Megaton. When finished, he will give 200 caps and XP.
- Walter's Scrap Metal: Upon fixing all the leaking pipes Walter will ask the Lone Wanderer to bring any scrap metal they find, and as reward Walter will give them 10 caps per and XP. If scrap metal is given to Walter without charging him, they will gain Karma and earn extra XP.
- "I hope you can help. If folks knew how bad it was getting up here... well... I don't know what would happen."
- "What can I tell you about Megaton? Well, that fucking bomb is killing us all slowly. How's that for a piece of information?"
- "Alright... alright... relax. But all you've done is delay the inevitable. Without those parts, the plants gonna croak sooner or later. But what do you care? You just want your money. Here, take it and get out."
Walter appears in Fallout 3.
- recovering missing NPC in Fallout 3 on how to resolve this issue. [verified] Like all other Megaton characters, Walter might go missing or turn up dead. See
- Karma penalty by drinking. [verified] When in the water processing plant you can "drink" from Walter. The action to drink will show for a split second before switching to the normal talk option, timed right you can drink from him and gain HP and a few rads. Although the text is red, you will not incur a