Wade Airport is a location in the Forest region of Appalachia in 2102. It is a public workshop with claim and defend event quests. It also features a Poseidon power box, increasing the workstation's power for a time after completion of Powering Up Poseidon. It also comes with two vertibot landing pads and three heavy gun emplacements for defending the workshop.
Located just off of Interstate 59, outside of the capital city of Charleston, Wade Airport was the local airport for the southern region of Appalachia. From here, civilians and politicians could fly in and out of the capital city with ease, and not have to drive all the way up to Morgantown to fly out of the region. The airport was also popular with small aircraft, such as small biplanes, the airport tarmac and hangars were littered with them and parts, presumably in the progress of repairs. Leading up to or on the day of the Great War, a Horizon Airlines plane crashed upon takeoff, prompting emergency crews to act.
At the northern end of the runway, there is a Skylanes Air crash site. This incident appears to have happened on the day of the Great War as there are firetrucks around the area. One of the wings is partially in the air traffic control building. The tarmac and some of the out-buildings have been fortified by super mutants.
- Raider power armor - Inside of a blue truck trailer at the south end of the runway with a skill 2 lock and a plasma mine underneath it.
- T-series power armor - In the hanger at the north-east edge of the airport, beside the control tower.
- Fusion core - On the desk to the right of the broken console at the top of the air traffic control tower.
- Guard note - Inside the security gate hut by the tarmac entrance, on the counter by a broken terminal.
- Landon's note - This note is found inside of the main airport terminal, on the ground, near the crashed vertibird, in the hand of a skeleton.
Wade Airport appears only in Fallout 76.
PC The wall next to the westernmost exit at the bottom level of the parking garage can be seen and walked through when approached from the inside of the garage.[verified]