The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Wade Airport is a location in the Forest region of Appalachia in 2102. It is a public workshop with claim and defend event quests. It also features a Poseidon Energy box, increasing the workstation's power for a time after completion of Powering Up Poseidon.
At the northern end of the runway, there is a Skylanes Air crash site. This incident appears to have happened the day of the Great War as there are firetrucks around the area. One of the wings is partially in the air traffic control building.
The tarmac and some of the out-buildings have been fortified by super mutants.
- Raider power armor - Inside of a blue truck trailer at the south end of the runway with a skill 2 lock and a plasma mine underneath it.
- T-series power armor - In the hanger at the north-east edge of the airport, beside the control tower.
- Fusion core - On the desk to the right of the broken console at the top of the air traffic control tower.
- Guard note - Inside the security gate hut by the tarmac entrance, on the counter by a broken terminal.
- Landon's note - This note is found inside of the main airport terminal, on the ground, near the crashed vertibird, in the hand of a skeleton.
Wade Airport appears only in Fallout 76.
PC The wall next to the westernmost exit at the bottom level of the parking garage can be seen and walked through when approached from the inside of the garage.[verified]