The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The WRVR broadcast station is a location in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4. George Cooper, Anne Hargraves, and Rex Goodman (if Curtain Call has been completed), may be found here. They perform plays on the radio, with Anne taking on all the female roles. She may be asked to join a settlement however, and leaves readily, without any protests or remarks from her colleagues.
The station is a small, bunker-like building with a radio tower on the roof. It is situated next to a river and a bridge that spans the river.
The interior consists of a reception area and a slightly larger room that leads to a bathroom and a soundproofed studio. In the larger room, there is a ladder leading to the roof.
There is a table containing an aluminum tray, upon which is a baseball bat and several baseballs, all of which may be freely taken.
- If Curtain Call has not yet been discovered, it is possible to start it here by talking to Anne Hargraves and George Cooper.
- A leveled radscorpion may burst from the ground directly in front of the entrance.
- Unlike those at radio tower 3SM-U81, the satellite dishes here are not extendable.
- The station's external appearance and the name of the station manager suggest a reference to the movie UHF.
- When inside the building, several companions will make comments about the inhabitants, calling them the "Charles River Trio" and expressing disdain for their apparently infamous broadcasts. Despite this, no radio station featuring the Trio exists in-game.
- If you bring MacCready here he will make a comment about him miss hearing Three Dog's Radio.
The WRVR broadcast station only appears in Fallout 4.
PC George and Anne will initiate their conversation about Rex being held captive by the super mutants upon entering the station for the first time even if Curtain Call has been completed and Rex is already inside the station. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.