“Dogs? Good dogs! My dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!”
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider sadist armor
Fiend battle helmet
|Psycho||Violet's mangled head or
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though Violet will never respawn, her dogs (minus Violetta) will.
- Having at least one rank of the Animal Friend perk or sniping her from a distance will make the dogs friendly and they will not attack.
- Her dogs may not appear until she is killed.
- Her skin is noticeably darker than most non-player characters, being nearly black with the exception of her face.
- It is possible for her corpse to disappear after fast travelling, making the retrieval of her head impossible without reloading or use of console commands.
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Violet has an unused unique dialogue tree in the GECK, in which the Courier can ask her basic questions about herself, her dogs, Driver Nephi and Cook-Cook. An example of her dialogue is "Dogs? My dogs! Good dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!"
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
- She is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Dogs? Good dogs! My dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!"
- "You here for my dogs? Can't have my dogs. Here for meat? Can't have my meat. Meat's for dogs."
- "Heh heh. Good meat, huh? Cat meat, rat meat, dog meat - maybe even *you* meat!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Violet appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.