| ||For an overview of Minigun models in various games, see Minigun.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
In Fallout Tactics, a new type of Vindicator minigun appears and is chambered for much more common 7.62mm bullets. While it doesn't do as much damage as, for example, the M249 SAW, it can shoot a lot of bullets really hard at people. Very useful in CTB, when more bullets means more dead people. In STB and ITB, you might be better off with an L30 Gatling laser.
- Junction City - 3 carried by reavers
- Great Bend - 1 carried by robot
- Newton - 6 carried by robots
- Canyon City - 6 carried by robots
- Scott city - 6 carried by robots + 2 can be found
- In the Uprising special encounter, carried by the two guards together with 1000 rounds of 7.62mm each.
- The Vindicator is also used by reavers on occasion.
Though the description states that it fires caseless ammo, the minigun fires 7.62 which has a case. Description also states it has six barrels, when the art clearly shows five. It`s very likely that description blurb was cribbled directly from Vindicator in Fallout 2.