Those calling Vikia a "bitch" are met with a nodding approval from the woman herself; she is cold, calculating and a deft sniper, wildly aloof and condescending to all others. Call her worse than a "bitch" and one will find out just how deft a sniper she actually is.
Vikia can generally be found on the roof of the raider barracks, engaging in target practice with her sniper rifle on several rows of bottles in the building window across from her location.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
- Even if you earn a position as a raider by fighting in the arena, she still considers you a former slave and therefore beneath her.
- If you have the Lady Killer perk, she tells the Lone Wanderer that she won't sleep with you, no matter how mighty they are.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider armor||Sniper rifle||Fission battery
2 Scrap metal
- "Well perhaps your "assets" appeal to the degenerate women you're used to, but I'm quite immune."
- "Well, if it ain't the saint."
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Vikia" was a robot in the Social Robots Project at Carnegie-Mellon University, named from the acronym "Very Intense Know It All," because her artificial personality was given confidence and assertiveness to try to obscure the robot's lack of actual understanding in conversation. This reinforces the fact as to why she has a fission battery, sensor module and scrap metal in her inventory.
- Her quote (in German) "if it isn't Old Surehand" is a reference to the Karl May film Flaming Frontiers. The reason behind it being German is because Karl May was in fact German.