|This page is about the vendor bots found at train stations. For the vendor bot found during a random encounter (Vendor bot Responder (random encounter).), see|
“All payments support the Free States movement.”— Responders vendor bots
The bots were set up by the Responders to automate trading and stock vending machines.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a vendor.||Caps: 1400 |
Sells: aid, ammo, apparel, misc, weapons, junk, plans, recipes
- Gunpowder, .45 caliber, 10mm, .38 caliber, .44, shotgun shells.
- Stimpak, Rad-X, blood pack, plus various raw and processed meat-based consumables.
- Components (bulk)
- Adhesive, aluminum, gears, wood.
- Excavator power armor mods, nearly all mods at random.
- Weapons (melee)
- Board, knuckles, meat hook, boxing glove, pool cue, rolling pin, switchblade, tire iron, walking cane, shovel, Bowie knife, drill, fire axe, golf club, hatchet, pickaxe, pitchfork, sickle, baseball bat, baton, knife, lead pipe, machete, and sledgehammer.
- Weapons (ranged)
- .44 pistol, pump-action shotgun, 10mm pistol, hunting rifle, pipe gun (regular), and tomahawks.
- Weapon plans
- Workshop plans
- Plan: Chemistry workbench
- Plan: Tinker's workbench
- Plan: Modern tables
- Plan: Pool table
- Plan: Metal bench
- Plan: Long pew
- Plan: Short pew
- Plan: Footlocker
- Plan: Pianos
- Plan: Wind instruments
- Plan: Acoustic instruments
- Plan: U.S. flag
- Plan: Siren
- Plan: Hospital bed
- Plan: Cooking spit
- Plan: Cooking stove
- Plan: Antique wooden chairs
- Plan: Potted plants
- Plan: Welcome mats
- Plan: Scarecrows
- Plan: Park grill
- Plan: Kitchen stove
- Plan: Tent
- Plan: Large tent
- Random metal and leather armor pieces, generic underarmors.
- When the player character reaches level 30, vendor bots will be level 14 rather than level 5.
- If the player character is wearing any kind of Responder uniform, the vendor bots will address them as a Responder.
The vendor bot Responder appears only in Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.