A Protectron reprogrammed to act as a vendor by one of the various gangs that made up Appalachia's raiders. They are easily distinguished from Responders' vendor bots by their dialogue, using more violent language and having more raider-centric messages.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a vendor.||
- At level 30, vendor bots will be level 14 rather than level 5.
- One vendor from each faction (including raiders) can be found at the Whitespring Resort.
- "Need some ammo, chems or some spiky bits to stab people with? You may find some here."
- "Stock up here before your next kill."
- "Previously owned loot for sale. Mostly blood free."
- "Note to the Gourmands: human flesh is not acceptable tender here."
- "Now in stock: goods acquired through questionable means."
- "Vendor not responsible for your safety or the safety of goods purchased."
- "Get your raiding supplies here. Or don't, I don't care."
- "You lookin' at me? How 'bout you stop lookin' and start buyin'?"
- "Please don't stab other customers while they shop."
- "Have a hard day of killing and looting? Don't want to haul it all back yourself? Sell it here."
- "Wanna buy some junk?"
- "This vendor unit is equipped with anti-theft measures. Don't get any ideas. Chump."
- "Caps available in exchange for pillaged loot. Pillaged loot available in exchange for caps."
- "It's dangerous to go alone. It's dangerous to go in groups. It's just dangerous out there, so stock up here."
- "Reminder: Any attempted five finger discounts will be reclaimed and paid for with said fingers."
- "Stick 'em up. Ha. Ha. Just kidding. Want to buy or sell?"
Vendor bot Raiders appear only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
The quote "It's dangerous to go alone. It's dangerous to go in groups. It's just dangerous out there, so stock up here." is a reference to The Legend of Zelda quote: "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."