| ||For an overview of various vault jumpsuits, see vault jumpsuit.|
Unlike most regular clothing, which is worn over the armor in Fallout 76, vault jumpsuits can still be worn underneath, similarly to Fallout 4. It is upgradable with linings as well.
Vault 76 jumpsuit (1)
Vault 51 jumpsuit (1)
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req Rank||Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||2||2||2||Endurance +1, Luck +1||Improves Endurance and Luck.||?||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Resistant lining||3||3||3||Endurance +1, Intelligence +2, Luck +1||Improves Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.||1.3||None||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||4||4||4||Strength +1, Endurance +1, Intelligence +2, Luck +1||Improves Strength, Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.||?||None||Ballistic fiber x9|
Cobalt flux x2
|Shielded lining||5||5||5||Strength +1, Endurance +2, Intelligence +2, Luck +2||Improves Strength, Endurance, Intelligence and luck.||1.4||None||Ballistic fiber x11|
Cobalt flux x4
- Plan: Vault 76 jumpsuit - May be found randomly in the Forest region.
- Plan: Vault 94 jumpsuit - Possible reward for completing a Daily Op with a player character above level 50.
- The Vault 76 jumpsuit is given to the player character at the beginning of the game.
- The Vault 51 jumpsuit is given to the player character after reaching Overseer rank 1 in Nuclear Winter.
- The Vault 94 jumpsuit plan is given as a possible reward for completing a Daily Op with a player character above level 50.
- Previously, the Vault 94 jumpsuit was given as a guaranteed reward for completing any Vault 94 vault raid on Standard difficulty. It was only obtained upon the first completion, and could not be earned on subsequent completions.
- A new Vault 111 jumpsuit is available in the Atomic Shop.