The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The vault's exterior consists of a raised platform featuring a helipad, which is accessible from the ground using a staircase. A blue freight elevator adjacent to the staircase is inoperable, and the carriage has stalled between ground level and the platform. Four derelict vehicles are scattered around the area beneath the platform. Atop the platform lie various construction materials and pieces of machinery, along with a small booth containing only a pair of black-rim glasses and some junk items. There are no apparent means of communicating with the vault's residents or opening it from the outside.
- Randall Evola - Overseer
- Ryan Harvey - Cryogenics
- Nina Valaya - Biology
- Jeanette Higgins - Robotics
- Orrin Cantwell - Maintenence I
- Jasper Fry - Maintenence II
|End of information based on Fallout 76 cut content.|
- It is not currently possible to open the Vault 96 door or officially access its interior without using glitches. It is slated to be opened alongside Vault 94 in summer 2019 as part of an update that includes high-level group Vault raids.
- The vault's interior is unfinished and has two desks along with a door making a barricade blocking off the next room. The vault is infested with mirelurks, and a mirelurk queen is at the end of the vault in a giant chamber. These rooms can only be accessed by clipping bugs.
Vault 96 appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.