|For a cross-game overview, see Vault jumpsuit.|
The advanced Vault suit is a return to the form-fitting style that characterized the earliest jumpsuits, updated with the latest high-tech materials and technological solutions available to the Vault-Tec Corporation. It's a single-piece suit designed to hug the user's body shape. Various biometric sensors are integrated into the suit to interface with the Vault's systems, while the iconic yellow strip on the front is now made of gold foil, rather than dyed material, to act as a heat-dissipation strip and antenna for the biometric sensors integrated in the suit.[Non-game 1][Non-game 2]
Vault 94 jumpsuit is worn underneath other clothing items. It can be upgraded with linings as well.
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Vault 94 jumpsuit
Vault 94 jumpsuit (1)
|Standard Lining||–||–||–||–||Standard.||+10%||+10%||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Known by default||00204C24|
|Treated Lining||+2||+2||+2||+1 Endurance|
|Improves Endurance and Luck.||+20%||+30%||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Pick up - Overseer's log - Firehouse||00204C25|
|Resistant Lining||+3||+3||+3||+1 Endurance|
|Improves Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.||+30%||+50%||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Pick up - Overseer's log - Camp Venture||00204C26|
|Protective Lining||+4||+4||+4||+1 Strength|
|Improves Strength, Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.||+35%||+80%||Ballistic fiber x9|
Stable cobalt flux x2
|Pick up - Overseer's log - Fort Defiance||00204C27|
|Shielded Lining||+5||+5||+5||+1 Strength|
|Improves Strength, Endurance, Intelligence and Luck.||+40%||+120%||Ballistic fiber x11|
Stable cobalt flux x4
|Pick up - Overseer's log - Site Alpha/|
Overseer's log - Site Bravo/
Overseer's log - Site Charlie
- Plan: Vault 94 jumpsuit - Possible reward for completing a Daily Op with a player character above level 50.
- This underarmor can not be traded or dropped.
- Vault 94 jumpsuit can not be scrapped.
- When worn, NPCs may comment about life in a vault.
- Clean variant can not be obtained.
- The jumpsuit can not be found inside Vault 94.
- Can be crafted at any armor workbench with the correct materials after learning the plan.
- Previously, it was given as a guaranteed reward for completing any Vault 94 Vault raid on Standard difficulty. It was only obtained upon the first completion, and could not be earned on subsequent completions.
- Worn by Vault 94 ambassadors around Appalachia (unobtainable).
- The Art of Fallout 4 p.15: "VAULT SUIT
Creating a skintight costume in bright blue and yellow and not having it come across as goofy looking was a considerable design challenge. We achieved this by focusing on an interesting mix of patterns and textures for the high-tech materials and adding details that grounded the design."
- The Art of Fallout 4 p.16: "VAULT SUIT
For the iconic yellow stripe, we went with a metallic gold foil that serves as a heat-dissipation strip and works with the biometric sensors integrated in the suit."