| ||For the Vault appearing in Fallout 4, see Vault 75.|
|Side quest: Vault 75|
|Head to the basement of Malden Middle School.|
|Open the elevator.|
|Head to the combat training area diner.|
Find the lab access card on the Gunner Commander.
|Head to the Lab overlooking the combat training area.|
Find another Gunner commander with the admin access card.
|Head to the Admin Area.|
Read the overseer's terminal.
|Reward: 200 XP|
In the basement of the Malden Middle School, go through the vault door and enter the elevator going down. Keep going a one way direction until encountering a door to the lab on the right-hand side that needs an access card to be opened.
At the end of the hallway, you will get to the atrium. Go forward and turn right into a locker room to see another hallway and inaccessible door to the lab from the other side. Go left, down the stairs and left towards a diner. Go into it and upstairs and get the access card from the tool case.
Make your way back to the second blue door and open it with the access card. The door in front of you leads to the first blue door, it's just around the corner, left.
Go up the stairs and you will find yourself in a room going three different ways; go forward. Kill the Gunners and get the admin access card from one of them. Now you should be in a room with a view to the diner you've been to previously. A bobblehead is on one of the tables.
Backtrack to the lab room and use the admin access card on the door. Climb up a few stairs and you should be in the overseer's room. Activate the terminal on his desk to complete the quest.
When you enter the overseer's room, on your right is his bedroom with a Grognak comic on the bed.
- This quest is activated upon discovering Vault 75, after entering the Malden Middle School basement.
- This quest can be also activated by examining the swipe card access lock to the laboratory section of the vault.
- Upon discovering this quest, the map marker for Malden Middle School will change into Vault 75.
- To complete the "Explore Admin Area" part of the quest, the player needs to access the terminal in the overseer's office.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Even after completing the quest, you may not be able to remove the Vault 75 access cards from your inventory, as they will still be flagged as active quest items. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Even after completing the quest, the entrance door to Vault 75 may still say "Malden Middle School Basement," even though Malden Middle School has been renamed to Vault 75.