|For an overview of various vault jumpsuits, see vault jumpsuit.|
The Vault-Tec security helmet is a separate component of this set. Just like the armor pieces and Vault jumpsuits, this helmet has a dirty and a clean variant.
When worn the armor and helmet provides 6 and 5 points respectively, to Damage Resistance.
|Vault security armor|
|Vault-Tec security armor (Vault 111 clean)||001D884F|
|Vault-Tec security armor (Vault 111 dirty)||000821B4|
|Covenant security armor||00156C0D|
|Vault 81 security armor (dirty)||00154F10|
|Vault security helmets|
|Vault-Tec security helmet (clean)||001D8853|
|Vault-Tec security helmet (dirty)||000821B6|
|Covenant security helmet||00156C0B|
- Vault security armor can be found on Vault 81 security members or Officer Edwards.
- The Covenant security armor and helmet can be found on compound guards in the Compound. This set includes no jumpsuit.
- A Vault security helmet can be found at University Point in the first building to the left upon entering the campus, then to the left when entering the building.
- Vault security helmets may be worn by Wasteland travelers at the Nuka-Town market.
- Both clean and dirty helmet variants share the same name and model in the inventory. Therefore, the only way to figure out which helmet is the clean/dirty one, is by equipping it.
- The Vault 111 version was cut from the game. The asset is complete and as such, can be spawned from using the console.
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Rulebook p.135: "Consisting of a long bulletproof apron and shoulder pads, plus an accompanying shock-resistant helmet, this armor was issued in small quantities to every vault for those vault-dwellers chosen to act as security personnel. It provides modest protection and isn’t especially bulky, but it is unlikely to stand up to heavy combat, simply because vaults were expected to be controlled environments, lacking in the heavy armaments found outside."
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.