“Mister and Missus Able. We're detecting a very small anomaly in your biometric scans. Just hold tight right there for a second.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Vault-Tec lab coat|
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "This one's good...."
- "A little high, but okay..."
- "Levels are good..."
- "Yeah, looks fine..."
- "Levels all normal..."
- "Running some scans. All very routine."
- "Everything's fine. Scans are normal."
- "You're fine. Don't worry. We'll take care of things from here."
- "Oh, I'm sorry. You need a Vault suit for this next part."
- "Just head back and get your Vault suit."
- "Once we get everything sorted out here, we'll show you to your rooms."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Vault-Tec scientists appear only in Fallout 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Vault 111 security terminal - Science Staff: "Members of the research team must daily monitor the vital signs of cryogenically preserved residents. Cardiopulmonary and cognitive activity in particular must be recorded hourly."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.