The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Valley Galleria is a pre-War shopping center, now infested with feral ghouls and Scorched. After the war, it became a haven for ghouls in Appalachia, led by Lucy Harwick. Some time later, all the ghouls died or became feral.
The galleria is L-shaped, and has two floors, accessible from different stairs across the building. The ground floor is a big space with shops, tables, little stages, a piano, trees and a fountain. The second floor is smaller, but is where most of the shops are accessible.
- Jacob's holotape 1 - On the counter of a kitchen area to the right of the restrooms on the ground floor.
- Jacob's holotape 2 - Behind the counter of the book and stationery store (upstairs), near a duffle bag.
- Jacob's holotape 3 - On a kitchen counter in the housewares store (ground floor).
- Jacob's holotape 4 - On Jacob Lerner's corpse.
- Lucy's journal - In the clothing shop on a table next to a trunk.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - In a display case in Big Steve's Sporting Goods (upstairs).
- C.H. Monthly, January - In the restaurant near the red rocket station.
Valley Galleria appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.