The Valley Galleria was a pre-War shopping center, located on Highway 65 in Appalachia. It served the nearby communities of Harpers Ferry and Berkeley Springs, as well as Watoga, though to a lesser extent. The Galleria had three anchor tenants - Valley's Boutique, Big Steve's Sporting Goods, and DeMarco-Boyle Housewares. Additional stores and several eateries were also present, such as the Little Italy pizza and pasta restaurant, the Grey & Gould Jewelry Designs and Repair store, a toy store, books, and stationery store, an electronics store, and even a small dive bar. On the day of the Great War, a piano recital was scheduled in addition to a showing of the Cherry Bomb. Outside, the parking lot is cornered by a Red Rocket fueling station and auto garage and a diner at the end of the mall.
After the war, the Galleria became a haven for ghouls in Appalachia, referred to by survivors as "the Changed." Led by Lucy Harwick, the ghouls sheltering in the Galleria welcomed others like them to travel there and be accepted with "open arms, and more importantly, open hearts." Some time after this, the mall was abandoned by the ghouls, leaving only ferals behind, a prison and grave for Jacob Lerner, who was on a mission to find some particular flowers for Free States doctor Ella Ames.
The galleria is L-shaped and has two floors, accessible from different stairs across the building. The ground floor is a large plaza consisting of shops, tables, little stages, a piano, trees, and a fountain. The second floor is smaller and has a variety of accessible shops.
The mall has some sporadic loot both notable and junk, a few locked safes and a parking lot full of volatile nuclear vehicles. Inside the Red Rocket fueling station, there is a weapons workbench and a stash box. A steamer trunk is located upstairs in the northwestern end, in the Valley's Boutique store. A random encounter can spawn in the small clearing next to the Red Rocket, right of where the player spawns in when fast traveling to the location.
- Jacob's holotape 1 - On the counter of a kitchen area to the south of the restrooms on the ground floor.
- Jacob's holotape 2 - Behind the counter of the book and stationery store (upstairs), near a duffle bag.
- Jacob's holotape 3 - On a kitchen counter in the housewares store (ground floor).
- Jacob's holotape 4 - On Jacob Lerner's corpse, in the southern part of the parking lot near a van.
- Lucy's journal - Note, in the clothing shop on a table next to a trunk.
- C.H. Monthly, January - Note, in the restaurant across from the Red Rocket station, inside the restaurant's restroom, tacked to a wall.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Upstairs in Big Steve's Sporting Goods, above the wall safe, in a display case.
- Upstairs in the northwestern corner of the Galleria, between the tree and the trash can, on a wheelchair. Above a piano on the ground floor.
- Inside Valley's Boutique, in the corridor with the locked changing rooms, on the long metal light fixture.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the ground level, on the east side of the food court, near the support pillar and green trash can, below the plastic pumpkin on the booth diner table.
- Upstairs on the south side of the Galleria, in the housewares furniture store, on the formal dining table.
- Potential recipe - Can spawn on the counter of an interior ground floor kitchen, east-northeast of the restrooms.
- Bucket List - The player character must take a picture of the skylight at Valley Galleria.
- The Importance of Communication - This is a potential location from which vacuum tubes can be acquired for Wren.
- Bring Home the Beacon - The U.S.S.A. beacon can be found here.
- Distress from Galleria - This cut quest would have involved a distress signal coming from the mall.
- Return to Normalcy - This cut quest had the objective of finding pieces of headwear and placing them on mannequins.
- Respect the Dead - This cut quest had the objective of planting grenades on mannequins before killing a unique Protectron.
Valley Galleria appears only in Fallout 76.