Valley Galleria is a pre-War shopping center, along Interstate 65 in Appalachia, Valley Galleria served the neighboring communities of Harpers Ferry, Berkeley Springs, and to an extent, Watoga. The mall was anchored with Valley Boutique, Big Steve's Sporting Goods, and DeMarco-Boyle Housewares. Additional stores and dining were included, such as the Little Italy Pizza and Pasta restaurant, the Grey & Gould Jewelry Designs and Repair store, as well as a toy store, books and stationary store, an electronics store, and even a small dive bar. On the day of the Great War, a piano recital was scheduled, in addition to a showing of the Chryslus Cherry Bomb. Outside, the parking lot is cornered by a Red Rocket fueling station and auto garage and a diner at the end of the mall.
After the war, it became a haven for ghouls in Appalachia, or "the Changed," as they were referred to by survivors, led by Lucy Harwick. Ghouls were welcome to travel there and be accepted with "open arms, and more importantly, open hearts." Some time after this, the shopping mall became a prison and grave for Jacob Lerner, who was on a mission to find some particular flowers for a biologist named Charlie.
The galleria is L-shaped, and has two floors, accessible from different stairs across the building. The ground floor is a big space with shops, tables, little stages, a piano, trees and a fountain. The second floor is smaller, but is where most of the shops are accessible.
Points of interestEdit
The mall has some sporadic loot both notable and junk, a few locked safes and a parking lot full of volatile nuclear vehicles. Inside the Red Rocket fueling station, there is a weapons workbench and a my stash box.
The interior is large and shaped roughly like an L, with plenty of open spaces in the main throughways and cramped spaces in the accessible stores. The stores contain minor loot, with the major attraction being the steamer trunk in the northwestern end, upstairs, in the Valley's Boutique.
- Jacob's holotape 1 - On the counter of a kitchen area to the right of the restrooms on the ground floor.
- Jacob's holotape 2 - Behind the counter of the book and stationery store (upstairs), near a duffel bag.
- Jacob's holotape 3 - On a kitchen counter in the housewares store (ground floor).
- Jacob's holotape 4 - On Jacob Lerner's corpse.
- Lucy's journal - Note, in the clothing shop on a table next to a trunk.
- C.H. Monthly, January - Note, in the restaurant near the red rocket station.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In a display case in Big Steve's Sporting Goods (upstairs).
- Upstairs in a wheelchair, next to the piano at the ground floor.
- On the long metal light fixture (ceiling height), in the small corridor of the locked (2) and trapped (grenades) changing rooms, inside Valley's Boutique.
- Two potential magazines:
- Booth diner table below the plastic pumpkin; east side of the food court, ground level.
- On the dining table, in the Housewares furniture store, upper level, south side.
- Random recipe - Can spawn on the counter of an interior ground floor kitchen, east-northeast of the restrooms.
Valley Galleria appears only in Fallout 76.