The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Agency is a small building that consists of one large room with a small 'door' way into the sleeping area and 2nd floor and a door out. Ellie Perkins, Valentine's assistant, can be found at the front desk.
- A copy of RobCo Fun with the Zeta Invaders mini-game holotape, on the desk to the front right when entering the Agency.
- The Mysterious Stranger (note) - A case file, found under a bed on the first floor.
- Earl Sterling case notes - On a desk to the right after entering.
- Marty Bullfinch's holotape - On one of the file cabinets.
- Kenji Nakano case notes.
Valentine Detective Agency appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The RobCo Fun magazine respawns. [verified]
- PC Xbox One With Alternate Start Mods, after completing "Unlikely Valentine", after telling Nick that you'll meet at his office and going there, you may encounter a game breaking bug. You wont be able to start a conversation with Ellie Perkins, Therefor, making you unable to complete the next quest, and the entire game.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.