Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The agency is a small building that consists of one large room with a small doorway into the sleeping area, second floor, and a second exit. Ellie Perkins, Valentine's secretary, can be found at the front desk.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A copy of RobCo Fun with the Zeta Invaders mini-game holotape, on the desk to the front right when entering the Agency.
- The Mysterious Stranger (note) - A case file, found under a bed on the first floor.
- Earl Sterling case notes - On a desk to the right after entering, during Detective Case Files.
- Marty Bullfinch's holotape - On one of the file cabinets, during The Gilded Grasshopper.
- Kenji Nakano case notes - given by Ellie Perkins during Far From Home. [verification needed]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Valentine Detective Agency appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The RobCo Fun magazine respawns. [verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]