It resembles a bright blue holographic halo floating above the head of the wearer. The valence radii-accentuator fills its own slot, and thus may be worn with certain hats and glasses.
- One can be found in the Z-38 lightwave dynamics research
- Can be found on Doctor Orderly MD PHD DDS in the Y-17 medical facility.
- Another can be found on Gabe, the unique cyber dog in the X-8 research center.
- One can be found on the very top of the crane in the construction site.
- Can be found on top of a fountain near Signal Hills transmitter, worn by a skeleton in the stone fountain, near the Dionaea Muscipula.
- One can be found on the corpse of the giant robo-scorpion.
- Regenerates HP at the rate of 1 point every 5 minutes/12 points every in-game hour.
- Does not stack with Monocyte Breeder.
- Can not be worn with eyeglasses.
- The valence radii-accentuator also heals the player in wait/sleep/fast travel.
- Even though it takes the same slot as glasses, it confers no bonus with the Four Eyes perk, and leaves the player with -1 to their base perception.
- Does not work equipped on followers.
The hats that can be worn with the valence radii-accentuator are:
Hats that can not be worn:
- Cattleman cowboy hat
- Desperado cowboy hat
- Old cowboy hat
- Rattan cowboy hat
- Rawhide cowboy hat
- Dapper gambler hat
- Fancy gambler hat
- Suave gambler hat
- Park ranger hat
- Pre-War hat
- Construction hat
- Combat helmet
- Motor-Runner's helmet
- Explorer hood
- both types of slave scarfs
- Stormchaser hat
- Hazmat darklight cowl
- Lobotomite mask and goggles
Behind the scenesEdit
An "accentuator" is a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
- Xbox 360 When switching between another Valence, you will become fully healed. [verified]
- Playstation 3 If the rebreather is equipped, then the Valence radii-accentuator, the rebreather will be unequipped, but the water-breathing effect will remain until the radii-accentuator is removed. [verified]
- Xbox 360 When given to a companion, such as Veronica Santangelo, it may make her hair disappear, giving her the appearance of baldness.[verification overdue]