Layout[edit | edit source]
It is a set of fenced-in power lines and transformers next to a power substation, currently being used as a small checkpoint for raiders, located near the southwest corner of the map.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Dean's Electronics - On the L-shaped desk directly in front of the Lone Wanderer upon entering.
- Mini nuke - To the left, on the L-shaped desk, on the floor.
- Sugar Bombs - On the L-shaped desk.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a scripted encounter, where three raiders slowly approach from the east when the player character enters the fenced area. If one is not detected, they continue to the west side of the station.
- The Signal Sierra Victor radio tower is nearby, leading the player character to a sewer which contains decent loot.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
VAPL-66 power station appears only in Fallout 3.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.