It is a set of fenced-in power lines and transformers next to a power substation, currently being used as a small checkpoint for raiders, located near the southwest corner of the map.
- Dean's Electronics - On the L-shaped desk directly in front upon entering.
- Mini nuke - To the left, on the L-shaped desk, on the floor.
- Sugar Bombs - On the L-shaped desk.
- There is a scripted encounter, where three raiders slowly approach from the east when the player character enters the fenced area. If one is not detected, they continue to the west side of the station.
- The Signal Sierra Victor radio tower is nearby, leading the player character to a sewer which contains decent loot.
VAPL-66 power station appears only in Fallout 3.