| ||This page contains archived information from User talk:Xa3. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
- Actually I just played around with it using paint for a while. I don't have photoshop so you would have to ask someone else about adding a logo or something.. I saw one person that had added a red cross on some combat armor, you should try to speak with them -- 03:26, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Looks pretty nice. Do you have any version with the Enclave Tesla Armor from FO3 ? Jag0
Sorry I couldn't get to this last night, so I archived your talk page this morning. My Internet connection was acting up badly last night, all I could do was see your message asking for help. --Kris 13:30, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
I realise this, and have since undone the edit that re-added the vandalism. TractionEra 05:56, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Vault 101 Edit
- Your edit changed a word to gibberish and added duplicate info from the preceding paragraph into a new paragraph below it. And I did revert all the anon's edits with the rollback tool. --Kris 14:54, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
That was some good advice you gave to User:PipBoy404. 24 edits on 1 quest page without actually adding something was over the top indeed. Looks like he didn't take it to heart. Jspoel 17:21, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Why do you keep changing Muggy's gender to Female Programming. I strongly believe it is male, mainly because it has a male voice actor Gheart 17:01, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
In the ending for Old World Blues shows Muggy is male by saying;
"Muggy did his best to collect coffee cups, although in his quest, he accidentally trapped himself in Higgs' Village."
So there might be an inconsistency between the languages and the ending. Gheart 17:14, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Greasy Toolbox Edit
It is greasy due to Technician Slough and his excessive eating habits. Literaryman 01:51, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry I just noticed that. Literaryman 01:52, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- And sorry if my last comment seemed rude yesterday, wasn't the intention. I had just finished collecting everything for the brains and the stealth tests at the same time; panic from being swarmed with double the Mechs and Lobots. Also I just created the template first, was finishing filling it in when I noticed the page was deleted. Happy Going on Maneuvers days. Literaryman 18:06, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Stealth suit Mk II Edit
Hello my friend ;)
Thank you. :) Edit
Ahaha, aww thanks for that. :3 I was unsure about it because it was so colourful but that made me feel better. ^-^ ButterflyKiss 03:53, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Quick Walkthroughs Edit
Sorry about the edits.--Roflguy227 03:54, July 21, 2011 (UTC) Sorry about that too, I wanted to see what the page would look like, I failed to notice the preview button. And I only undid them all because you were undoing them so I thought I was doing something wrong.
Thanks Mate, I've been on this website and Wikia for a while, but I rarely ever make changes and such.
Thanks, Again, I'm fairly new to even posting on talk pages, normally I stick to Reading pages and adjusting small stuff. --Thirsty-Duck 05:59, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Bullets not numbers. Edit
Please stop changing article bullet points into numbers. It doesn't fit with the page style and makes it difficult to put clean indented bullet points into edits. Also, there's often only one entry so numbers don't make sense; a list of one thing is just a thing. All the best, --FourWayDiablo 15:00, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- My bad. No need to get upset about it - I did see other quests, and some were numbered and some bulleted. Numbered looked off to me, so I got in touch. Not a big deal.--FourWayDiablo 12:44, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
You see, Master Trauma Harness is not character, but a boss-type of creature. There are currently separate pages for him, Specimen 73, and Dionaea Muscipula. Unique robots mostly has their own pages as well. Isn't it wrong? They're not characters, after all. I'm just following the same idea as with other creatures and Legendary (unique) variations. Maybe I'm wrong, but this problem should be discussed. Master Mold 06:27, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Yea...I know I only have 222 article edits but I have 700 total but I was told it would be a good idea even though im against it, ah crap, and idk about the voting thing the page just said make a forum post and that's it so..
Saxony4 00:23, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
People in the chat, AND I remember I used to have atleast 503 article edits and over 1,000 totals but now I only have 700 total......?
Saxony4 00:29, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
No, just chat goers. I could have sworn I had more than 700 edits not to long ago, and I seen in my block log that in addition the valid block, someone accidentally blocked me, then unblocked me, could this have anything to do with it?
Saxony4 00:34, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Poisoned HH WeaponsEdit
They are not cut content, they are simply behind-the-scenes items that are equipped by the White Legs and removed from their inventory on death by a script. I can give you technical details to verify if you don't believe me. -Cannibalbrane 00:25, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Leveled items lists: NVDLC02WeaponsWhiteLegBoneBreaker, NVDLC02WeaponsWhiteLegPainMaker (check use info)
- Removal scripts: NVDLC02WhiteLegsActorSCRIPT, NVDLC02WhiteLegsTribalMQ04aSCRIPT, NVDLC02WhiteLegsTribalMQ04bSCRIPT, and NVDLC02WhiteLegsTribalMQ05SCRIPT
-Cannibalbrane 00:42, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
I suspected they were marked as unplayable, rather than having a script that removes them since the script would not only be subject to bugs but unnecessary due to the "playable" flag's existence. If you could get whichever PC players that told you about it to edit the page to fill in the missing info that would be great. --Kris 01:23, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
No hard feelings on the Shadis page, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Kastera asked me to restore the delete template, however, because he wants more input from other users. I just wanted to let you know, so you could keep an eye on the page. Keep up the hard work here at the Vault. BILLYOCEAN 05:12, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm under the impression that policy was to list unique, named creatures under their own pages, as well as list them under the variants in the main creature page. I think theres just been a lot of confusion with OWB. For example, the Ultimo sentry bot, is that a unique named creature or just a variant of the sentry bot? But anyways, like I said I'm pretty confidant of the separate page for unique creatures, but everyone seems confused on the issue. I'm gonna browse through policy and see if I can find something to settle it for sure. BILLYOCEAN 18:48, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
HUD Policy? Edit
But...it's just a gallery?
Saxony4 18:31, July 23, 2011 (UTC) Well for one, I would like to read where that policy is if you would be so kind as to show me, and 2 If I post it on a page with no picture it's better than nothing, so.
User icons Edit
I have replaced the talking Sink image with a better one and gave it a decent name. About the images, everyone's free to upload them to article pages, as long as they're of good quality. You can see the image policy here. So if something is still missing somewhere, you can add an image. Jspoel 21:52, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, sorry.. Edit
Arcadian Rook asked me to help him with fixing up that image that he put there, so I just assumed it was acceptable. I see in notifying him of what you said. Thanks. :) ButterflyKiss 23:15, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
An outside observer on edit warring Edit
I have been looking into your conflict with Rook, and I can say this much: Kris just did what you should have done, i.e., move the picture to the lower part of the infobox, and add the "badimage" template. I honestly think that you could have done that to begin with, instead of just reverting it. Reverting is easy, but I feel that you often get caight in edit warring, and that in itself is against policy. With no intention of sounding patronising, a bit of friendly advice: think two steps ahead when editing. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 23:24, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Robots & Computers in The Big Empty Edit
The upgradeable computerized appliances in The Sink are computers, and they appear in an add-on to Fallout: New Vegas, so why don't they belong in the FNV robots & computers category?
Also, The Sink is player housing from the get-go. There's nothing that happens at the end of Old World Blues that changes that; you only get the ability to leave the Big Empty and go back to the Mojave.
I'm just trying to get some things straight so I don't go around making more work for people and instead add useful information to the wiki. Veazey21 00:45, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
No big deal. Sorry for accidentally making more work. Veazey21 00:50, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I got the thing on my user profile working. Thanks a ton for showing me that stuff. One more thing, how can you get those things that say stuff like "This user uses an Xbox 360"?
Hey, I got the thing on my user profile working. Thanks a ton for showing me that stuff. One more thing, how can you get those things that say stuff like "This user uses an Xbox 360"? --DictatorDom14 03:14, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Here's what I did, if anything looks off tell me. - Samuel L. Whackson Talk Poll 17:21, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout Nations Edit
Hey man the Fallout Nations map has been updated. Its still on my profile if you want it. Also I have not heard if you are still going to make one. Let me know man. -SaintsCrusader
Are you planning on causing trouble with the NMR? Cause with the way your '60s' are moving towards Indiana it certainly seems that way. Richie9999 09:55, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Talks of Casino Exploits and Caravan exploits from June 21st and June 22nd Edit
I talked to you in june, and it was about using caravan to get 200m caps like you. i got 16m caps on my real account, but i am going to make a new account that will be a legionaire so i can play cards with dale and have 200m+ caps also. i was just wondering, is there anyway you can get to be able to play cards with dale & still be able to buy items from the hoover dam merchant? i ask because the hoover dam merchant is in my opinion the best ammunitions dealer, since he has almost every round in bulk (around 400 .308 rounds, sometimes a thousand 5.56 rounds, ect.)
I am still searching for all the marks so I don't yet know how many there might be. So far I can say at least one marks more than just food or chems. A "Lover's Mark" is found on the Puesta del Sol switching station's power control box. " I am working on it. If you have any advice to help improve the article I am more than open to well intended advice from anyone. So please do feel free to visit my talk or even edit the article it'self. That is what we are all here for after all, to support this Wiki and provide the most compleat information possible right ? So there it is, the best answear I have for your question at the moment. " I'm working on it " and you are more than welcome to help if you would care to. Thanks.
SaintPain → That was broke a'fore I got here! 03:55, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
fan nation Edit
hey can i have idaho as the raider nation? Steelyard raider 21:16, July 27, 2011 (UTC)steelyard raider
Sorry, if this is inconvenient, but I still haven't got around to knowing who's who, and I may need a little help. Basically, I got banned from the Chat, and I was wondering who I can talk to, to get unbanned. Any help would be appreciated, So thanks.
Thirsty-Duck 13:25, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles Edit
Referring to the Empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottle page, there are 914, not 1,000, empty bottles. It is not appropriate to round up (when you should round down, if anything) because it decreases the accuracy of the article. ΣΔ 00:13, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- It's not a big deal. I wasn't even the one that reverted the edits. Happy Holidays! ΣΔ 23:52, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, interesting. What are you training for, out of curiosity? ΣΔ 00:00, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Ohh, good luck then! And thanks for all that you do. ΣΔ 00:07, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
Hey.. a familiar name returns. Welcome back and I'm looking forward to see some fine contributions again. You may want to catch up on things. Ausir decided on a new job at Wikia competitor Curse and took The Vault with him. A lot of movers, me and Scarface one of the few remaining admins here. Kingclyde's the bureaucrat now, a few new admins have just been appointed and some requests are still running. Jspoel 18:08, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- And we have new name, logo and favicon.
I just read your blog post about the "retirement". Did you come back temporaily or pernamently? MysteryStranger: Trust in the power of Infinity! 18:13, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- No, it can't be changed back. You'll get used to it soon enough. I did. Jspoel 02:23, February 5, 2012 (UTC)