| ||This page contains archived information from User talk:Sakaratte. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
All I did was rewrite the location name because it wasn't quite accurate in how the location was written. They're considered 'ruins' by ukrainians, including the ones who have snuck back in to live. NatGeo also describes the area as 'Chernobyl ruins'. An alternate description is the Exclusion Zone but that tends to be the area around it, not the actual area. The bulk of the rewrite was the fact that things were capitalized that didn't need to be. 21:01, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem, there are like 3 things ukrs like myself are supposed to know about: Holodomor, Chernobyl, and Babi Yar. Personally I've been more interested in the Chernobyl wolves than anything else, since they are an odd success story. Thus spoke Shane for Wax (talk) 00:55, April 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm fresh out of ideas but I'll let you know when I find something good. ------Cassie I can see you.✿ 10:42, April 25, 2017 (UTC)
Put it out in human language, please, so I will not be dishonored: In Fallout Shelter, it is mentioned in occasionally a question in the weekly quest Game Show Gauntlet and in multi-stage questlines The Great Tato Famine and Zines From the Commonwealth and in description Bloodhound. It needs to be put here. Thank you. Beard 8025411341 (talk) 14:33, April 25, 2017 (UTC)
To my "family"Edit
I've tried all sorts of things, and although the CK says To my "family" is under the mattress, I can't get it to appear. Did you verify it in-game? If so, I'd like an image of it, and circumstances if possible. Jspoel 01:12, April 26, 2017 (UTC)
Dogs of War Edit
Quest objective in game:
1. Talk to Three Dog.
2. Listen to Three Dog's broadcast.
3. Kill the Warshippers.
I think this is the stage of the quest.
I do not remember if it's possible to avoid dialogue with raiders. He is not mentioned in the objective and, possibly, is not necessary. I lowered the radio broadcast and replies of the Raiders before the battle, because there is no dialogue. Beard 8025411341 (talk) 11:16, April 26, 2017 (UTC)
I know about the zones. I had my copy of the VDSG when the game was released. As for me, I'd vote for having those pages, it's good reference. But until now, no one really created something decent of these zone pages and subsequently (at least partially probably) they got a deletion tag. I'd consider them valid content, we have so many references to the guide, for example on location pages of older games. I suggest you start a discussion thread on the forum for some more input/opinions. Jspoel 11:50, April 26, 2017 (UTC)
Broken Steel/Patroller Edit
As far as I remember there was an issue with the PS3 version in general, being really laggy, buggy and game files corrupting often. One of the reasons that I first switched to Xbox, then when I ran into the same problem I tried the PC and it was easier to fix the issue. I had over 500+ hours into the PS3 version, then a couple hundred on Xbox, luckily my achievements carried over because PC was linked to the Xbox from Microsoft live, but over 1k hours into on PC. I've ran into damn near every bug in Fallout 3. So I'm not sure if that counts as a general bug, but the PS3 version is a complete mess.
I thought about applying for Patroller, but I'm not sure if I've reached the minimum cap for it. It's only 250, but I've done a lot of editing to my page as well as other people's talk pages and blogs. Then again I've also verified or removed 300+ bugs at this point. I'll think about leaving a message for Jspoel. Rebel427 (talk) 02:14, April 27, 2017 (UTC)
I reverted you revision; its a disambiguation. it will eventually link to a currently non-extant page about Brother Thomas (Fallout) with a link to Brother Thomas (fallout 4) in its own appearances section.
When I find the abandon house isn't this knight suppose to have a hollowtape
Hello. Albino Radscorpions appear in the weapons lab section of mothership zeta they get teleported in when you press a button from a spectators porch. They appear along with Deathclaws and raiders. Thank you (12345678abcdefg (talk) 16:53, April 29, 2017 (UTC))12345678abcdefg.
Hello. I do not know if they still appear without bs but i have never found a case of a dlc affecting another dlc aside from items found in other dlcs being brought into another an dlc.. But creature wise i do not think it would matter. Thank you anyway.(12345678abcdefg (talk) 17:02, April 29, 2017 (UTC))12345678abcdefg.
Hi. I have been looking at the Van Buren perks and i noticed that just about every Van Buren perk listed in the page is from another game. Which is fine but i did notice that the perks do not have Van Buren as a tag or a description/reference. So should i change that?. Or is it like that for a reason?. Thanks again. (123123abcabc (talk) 14:01, April 30, 2017 (UTC)) 12345678abcdefg.
Blood/super mutant samplesEdit
So if there is a bug what can I do to fix it?
Belated Welcome Edit
Creation Kit Edit
I have tried once before, it didn't go very well. I uninstalled it and never tried again, that was years ago. Some of those items in the Cabot House are pretty rare, can't find them in very many places in the game, however it's mostly junk or something you'd use for decorations if you don't have mods installed. Worth taking a look maybe and see if there's something note worthy, always feel like jerk when I remove an anons edit they probably spent 2 hours trying to word properly. Rebel427 (talk) 09:07, May 1, 2017 (UTC)
Not sure if I'm good enough with computers in general to go through the creation kit and get the hang of it, haven't been in school in a long time. I am fast learner, but stubborn. And I did notice that you went through the Cabot House and listed a couple of things, as I said it was only junk, but rare junk. Good job though. Rebel427 (talk) 03:02, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
Also - I would like to get the Patroller request rolling, as long as the He's a Demon song isn't a factor, was only going off all of the websites I looked at. Which means I'll have to wait, need another 30 edits on articles. Rebel427 (talk) 03:10, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
Every Little Thing Edit
He's a Demon, just look Edit
Again, the exact same thing I'm posting here. Take five minutes and look at every single Lyrics site. It says "He'll call me late at night." I'm going off of the 20+ webpages with the exact same thing, maybe they're all wrong, and everyone has heard it that way for 67 years. Rebel427 (talk) 20:24, May 1, 2017 (UTC)
I can't hear it either, from what I hear it sounds like nine. I wish I could ask someone that knows exactly what she says. Just according to everything I've found, it says Night. Why I reverted the original edit. Not trying to be a Rebel about it, maybe we need someone who's never heard the song to listen to it and see what they hear. Rebel427 (talk) 21:03, May 1, 2017 (UTC)
FOS daily quests Edit
As for those quests, I would like someone to verify that they are harder. Because at least for me, having 3 level 50 characters with max stats, using legendary weapons (Dragons Maw, MIRV, and Vengeance) and Legendary outfits (Jobinsons jersey, Detective outfit, Piper's Jacket), using 3 Legendary pets (Titan, Zula and Maizie), enemies during this quest can still kill me, like Alpha Deathclaws or Glowing Radscorpions. They hit like trucks. I've done each of the Outfit run and Weapons run dailies at least 15 times, I just pass on them now because it's not worth it. Rebel427 (talk) 07:52, May 2, 2017 (UTC)
Vault Tec Rep Edit
Noticed a couple edits on that page, then also noticed the huge bug section. I can verify a couple right now, but I will look into it further tomorrow and see if I can get any more to occur. Rebel427 (talk) 09:21, May 3, 2017 (UTC) Also, sorry for the spam, just realized I've posted more on your talk page than anyone else's.
3+ hours, 3 characters and I verified a few of the bugs that happen. I hate how buggy all of the recruit-able named settlers are, I have had way too much trouble getting them to work, Rylee likes to vanish from every settlement I send her to, it took 5 in game months for Anderson (Fallout 4) to arrive at Sanctuary, all the while taking up a settler slot. Tina De Luca only has the generic dialog and looks super unhappy all the time. It's just a broken system.
- I will work on the carriage returns, sometimes I just copy/paste from page to page if I'm editing the same thing and an extra one makes it in that I don't catch. Thanks for looking out though, I'm still trying to learn a little more before I ask for Patroller. Rebel427 (talk) 02:31, May 4, 2017 (UTC)
No, it wasn't up to standard, it just had a short description, nothing else. Go ahead recreate it. Jspoel 13:12, May 3, 2017 (UTC)
Medic pump X+Edit
Thanks for the work on the armor mods. I can't find the medic pump X+ anywhere. Litheen added it, maybe she can explain where she got it. Jspoel 17:02, May 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Could be it was removed later on. At the power armor station I don't see it in the mod list right now, and it's not in the creation kit. Jspoel 19:05, May 4, 2017 (UTC)
Limey Patrol Button Edit
Hi. Thanks for fixing Skippy. By the way i noticed that in the quotes when YOU is used it isn't always a link to the person they are reffering to. Should i fix this?
Hey. That is Junktown done i will stop and continue later. You can go on without me if you want.
How To Export Dialogue Files Edit
As you requested, here's a guide on how to export the dialogue files. Let's get to it! First of you need to open up the CK and open up the Object Window, choose the actors panel on the left and in the filter panel write the name of the character you want to export, or write the characters Ref ID or Base ID. In the sub-window you should see an icon with your characters name beside it. Double click on it.
- This action will open up another window, upon opening the window you should see the character on the right in a small render window. And many different other options to choose from in the upper section of the window. On the left side of the window, there will be a "Dialogue" button. Click on it
- Again, a new window will open. Now there's only one major part left. Choose which dialogue type you want to export. For example, Player dialogue, Command, Favors, Combat, etc. You can see the different types in the upper part of the window. Then on the left choose "Export Dialogue".
- From here on. The only thing left is too find the save folder of the txt. file. Usually found within C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4. To make the text easier to edit and read, it's very helpful if you have a software like Microsoft Excel. It will make it a whole lot easier to edit. If you run in to any problems or have any other questions you can write it on my Talk page or ping me in chat. Best regards (talk) 13:16, May 6, 2017 (UTC)
Links in Quotes Edit
Hi. I noticed that adding links to all the quotes that need it is a bit too ambitious and fills up the recent edits slot, can i make it a project instead?.(123123abcabc (talk) 16:06, May 6, 2017 (UTC))
Plus Dialogue Files, character pages and terminal entries seem to have missing links.
Taking Independence Edit
I noticed your new bug addition on that page, did you double/triple check every egg nest to make sure there where no hatchlings left? I remember when I did the quest on my most recent character I had the same issue, but found an egg cluster that I missed previously, killed the hatchlings, then the quest continued. Just checking. Rebel427 (talk) 20:57, May 6, 2017 (UTC)
Ah alright, ya I wish there was more information available as well. It does have it's fair share of bugs, never experienced that one though. Just missed some hatchlings. Will just wait until someone can verify or remove it. Rebel427 (talk) 06:13, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
Thousands of Fallout 4 Pages with Incomplete Infobox Message Edit
Last time I've came through, there are thousands of Fallout 4 pages with the Template:Infobox incomplete message. Many of these pages have all of their infoboxes all filled out, and I was wondering, are there methods to remove instances of a single template from several pages at once?--Bluerx833 13:57, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
Thin red paste Edit
- I wouldn't want all the infobox templates removed by bot, you'd never know it would be just or not. Just browse each page and judge each page individually. Jspoel 14:39, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
- "Your dwellers" seems ok to me. Who did you agree with to use a capital D? You can change a few pages, then I can see what it looks like. Jspoel 21:16, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Everything in the quest stage table keep their original transcript, so with all the capitals. Glowing Ghoul doesn't become glowing ghoul there. Jspoel 21:31, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
(←) Do you know why the icon on Fallout 4 quest pages is larger then on for example on Fallout 3 quest pages? Must have something do to with the template icon parameter. Haven't figured it out myself yet. Jspoel 22:00, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
- I've seen it. We don't need it large in the corner, the icon is visible in original size elsewhere. Jspoel 22:14, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
I've read your edit to my page, but this was previously discussed on the Talk Page, and the consensus at the time was that we couldn't know whether she was actually human or synth. If people are going to post their speculation as fact, there's little reason for anyone to take this wikia seriously. A neutral edit that doesn't take a side in the human or synth debate should be implemented and speculation should not be used as fact simply because some folks want her to be one or the other. This is supposed to be a source of unbiased information, after all. Lobsel Vith (talk) 21:25, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- It may be best for you to bring it up as you were neutral to the initial disagreement, and my involvement may simply escalate things, which won't help matters. Yeah, I do feel the same way; as the story doesn't take a side in the human or synth debate, and the developers haven't said one way or the other, the information in notes should be neutral because we simply don't know what the truth is. To have someone phrase it as if it's a fact that she's human, when that's never revealed (one way or the other), is misleading, and that was the crux of my problem with it this morning. Thank you for reaching out to an outside party, and for being so cordial about all this. Lobsel Vith (talk) 23:10, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- With all due respect, Sakaratte, disregarding two votes to keep the vote in favor of your friend, who wanted to close discussion on the matter entirely by abusing his position as a moderator to impose his opinion and masquerade it as indisputable fact, hardly seems impartial on your part. If you had no intention of honoring the vote, I don't see why you arranged for one in the first place. If there's any sincere doubt about the authenticity of the others who disagreed with your friend, perhaps the admin should reach out to them for verification? Lobsel Vith (talk) 19:00, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
- No, you went ahead and asked a bunch of people you knew agreed with your friend, but they didn't vote despite your efforts. Don't forget, I was in the chat room when you made such attempts. Two people voted against your friend, and rather than make even the slightest effort to communicate with them, you wrote a disgusting, derogatory commentary and dismissed their votes entirely. Your friend wanted to abuse his authority as a moderator to shut down the discussion entirely, and since you tossed aside votes that didn't go in his favor, I can understand why he didn't need to. Your charlatan vote is exactly that, and your willingness to extend the vote period any time you think someone will vote to agree with your friend only proves how transparent you truly are. Lobsel Vith (talk) 23:15, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
I see you working on the dialogue files which in itself is great, we are dearly missing them. Except, I've also asked User:Digital Utopia some time ago (see User_talk:Digital_Utopia#Nuka-World_map to look at it. He's done them for the previous two games by converting the raw files into tables with a bot. Went very fast once he got it working. I suspect you spend a lot of time converting it one by one (how do you do it btw, each line by using that new template?). Maybe it's better to wait it out for a while, or you would have to be content with your files getting overwritten by Digital if he gets it running. I also have some remarks, like right now it isn't quite clear what dialogue line the script note belongs to and I believe we could make some more sections for clarity like you see on FO3 and FNV dialogue pages. Maybe per quest too, because I see dialogue going by the quest (got that from DLC06Clem.txt, the only file I semi-converted). Jspoel 22:55, May 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey that looks pretty good! Seperating it into sections (using Scene) is a clear improvement in readability and you can place the dialogue better in its perspective. Can you move the script notes column to before the Response Text column? I believe the script note refers to that column, best to put it close together. And can you do another large dialogue like the one for Deacon? To check on how much work that costs you and how it looks with the number of sections. Jspoel 00:28, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
On the Fallout 4 settlements objects project page we only have furniture, decorations and trading covered and some objects are missing from those categories too. There are A LOT more stuff in the workshop, electric objects, food, structures... Do we have these covered anywhere, any pages? DisgustingWastelander (talk) 13:23, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll do that. After you've cataloged the existing pages, we can clean up by going into the game and adding what is missing. -DisgustingWastelander (talk) 13:32, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
It's looking better by the minute, your dialogues. We're getting close to how it should be I think. Those Xbox buttons are a nice touch, wonder how you did it. And these sections are improving the readability a great deal, X6-88 is a great example. I was worried about too many sections, but the way you did it with three large subsections looks good. I would say, you name those sections manually right? Can't be done by a bot. But it's worth the effort. What could still be added is the numbered link at the start of every line, so you can make a reference to it easily (you can see it on Fallout 3 and New Vegas dialogue). But as you've noticed, Digital Utopia also plans to work on it, so if you don't mind, I'd like wait for that. If he can make it work by bot, it should go very fast I believe. And it's already soon, next Monday, so until then I suggest we put it on hold. I can inform him what you've done and he'll have idea of what we want. But I do appreciate the work you've done for it of course! Jspoel 21:28, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, paint jobs can merge with the armor mods with one navbox. Paint jobs are also a sort of mod aren't they? What extra type do you want to add then? Jspoel 22:07, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I see that now. You could add the power armor mod parameter for general use, except, the item infobox we use for the armor mods displays images small as you can see on Hot Rod Shark paint paint. It only accepts so much height. Until now we didn't notice it, because we have only used a generic box images on the mod pages. That problem needs to be solved first. Jspoel 23:18, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
Bighorner sources Edit
The source is Follows Chalk's dialogue: Follows-Chalk's dialogue, line 60: Bighorners are communal - one missing calf, and the whole herd gets ornery. Follows-Chalk's dialogue, line 61: If that calf doesn't turn up soon, they might very well come down into the valley and attack the camp.
My reasoning is this: we know that bighorners get hostile when approached (ingame effect), and while normally docile, they can get "ornery" (Follows Chalk's dialogue and Lily Bowen's dialogue). While it is technically correct that ingame they are not actually programmed to attack any settlement as a group, this is gameplay and story segregation, one of many (like F4 Power Armor which can be destroyed by radroaches ingame, even though it's supposed to allow its wearers to go head to head with tanks). Therefore, I have no reason to disbelieve Chalk's concerns. That's all.
- Note that Chalk was talking about what MAY happen IF the calf isn't found, not actual events, and it didn't happen. Turning that into bighorners attacking settlements when distressed is author's speculative interpretation. Mad Dog Fargo (talk) 11:03, May 10, 2017 (UTC)
RE: Editing Edit
First off, nice to meet you.
Anyway, yes, I wanted some help so I could learn how to properly edit. I honestly don't have a preference. I'll create pages, or pick up slack. As far as "A Settlement Needs Your Help" I was trying to fix it. Make it clickable. But, I wasn't too sure what happened. It turned red, so I'm guessing a page didn't exist?
If you haven't guessed, editing isn't my strong suit. I helped C with that, "Did You Know?" section on the front page. He literally walked me through it. I.e. he gave me the outline, the formula and I just plugged in everything he told me to plug in. Other times, I try to look at pages that are already created, and try to figure out how it translates into the page. Needless to say, that only works so well.
Now, I haven't been playing Fallout Shelter long. I have a Vault made and everything. But, I'm at like 36 Dwellers and 27 rooms or something like that. I was just looking for a way to contribute, and I was told this is currently an issue and I could maybe help.
I'll try to get on the chat and see if I can run into Jacki or yourself so we can get started.
Paint job pagesEdit
Changing the item infobox is affecting many pages, I'm not sure if it will be a desired result for other pages that use the item infobox. For now, change the type of infobox to item on the paint job pages, and leave one image in the infobox, the rest in the gallery. The infobox image will be smaller but we'll sort that out later. Needs some further looking into. Jspoel 16:43, May 10, 2017 (UTC)
I put the titles on there so no one looks at them as it does not invole them as it an A B converstion and if they have a nother problem with what i do on the wiki they can make there own converstion. also sorry i thought i was being rude on the disscusion page thank you for clarfing New canaanite| (talk)
i saw the mesage you left on the Katana (GRA) and you ask some thing i think it was verifiy it when ever i go to buy the katan he never has it it happend to me on Xbox 360 (as you saw) and can say it does happen and i can only buy it from ralph from mick and ralphs (i think thats right) New canaanite| (talk)
The page for the Food Paste says that the Nutritional Alternative Paste Program (NAPP) was developed by Vault-Tec in conjunction of the Federal Government.
Connectors and switchesEdit
Under Power → Connectors and switches there are several differently named objects, that serve more or less the same purpose, some are called power pylon and some switched power pylon and so on. Do we make individual pages for each different name or just a few pages with differently named objects? Alternatively, we could make one page named Connectors and switches and just put everything on there and have redirects. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 20:52, May 12, 2017 (UTC)
Radiation Emitter Edit
Can you explain what happened to Radiation emitter. Also can you capitalize the e. I could not find the page when i searched for it so i thought I would make it.123123abcabc (talk) 15:47, May 13, 2017 (UTC).
Sure. Looking at other articles code is a good way to learn. Also should i make more of these? Is it helping or is it being a nuisance?. Just making sure. 16:03, May 13, 2017 (UTC).
Sorry for what happened with the Ice cooler i do not know what happened. But i managed to get the crafting down its just that something happened with the biography. P.S. I will not capitalize the second word, I just figured that out now. 123123abcabc (talk) 16:52, May 13, 2017 (UTC)
GECK check? Edit
Ok .1. I live in Britain so I spell stuff like color, colour. But i will check google next time.
.2. I will leave that in next time.
.3. No need for an apology I understand why you could not get back but thanks anyway.
I ain't from any of those places. As for the station are you referring to the Waterfront if so they just started building it a few years ago but it looks nice. They had to knock down the old Olympia though if you know what that is.
Anyway. I'm trying to remember how I did it before. I might put a new section in the infobox for it though. What does this mean?123123abcabc (talk) 15:32, May 15, 2017 (UTC).
This refers to the drink itself, not the company, though in the opening preamble of the page it is written that Supa Yum was a soda brand. I'd say you're correct, there's no info regarding the company itself, only about the soft drink Hydra. There's no information regarding the company, only the label with the logo of the company appears, I suggest that we merge the two together, well, merge is an understatement. There's really nothing to merge apart from the image of the label. Because of how little is known about this company, I suggest that we just add the image to the gallery on the Hydra page. And add some very minor text about it. Thanks for letting me know. Best regards (talk) 12:35, May 14, 2017 (UTC)
Anything new? Edit
You edit a lot, that's incredible. I catch some stuff here and there in the activity log, but I'm not on all the time. Just let me know if you come across something that needs to be looked at, or you think is troll/fake bug, been finding a lot of those as well. Rebel427 (talk) 20:05, May 14, 2017 (UTC)
I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm around, that's pretty much what I do in chat anyways, lurk like a weirdo. I don't really talk to many people on here.
If Nomad doesn't find anything, I will look into it later today. Was mother's day here and I was preoccupied helping mine with a couple things. Thanks for the lead. Rebel427 (talk) 10:15, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
Maybe I should join the chat more often, I seem to be missing out on a lot. That's good to know, I've been trying to shadow you and the other patrollers/admin, to learn what needs or doesn't need to be there before I undo an edit or make one. I would like to explain to people that I'm not being a jerk when I revert something, I also wanted to vote for Jacki to be an Admin, but wasn't sure if that was something a normal contributor could do. Should of asked about it, but it was an overwhelming yes for him, and it wasn't needed.
My only doubt is forgetting a tag or something easy, like when I edit late and night and I'm dead tired and forget to add something simple. Luckily most people catch them and fix it before I have the chance to the next day. I will be asking Agent C, I can only learn more at this point.
I need to do a little more research about the videos, they sure would be hard to edit if someone gets something wrong. I've recorded a few Fallout 4 gameplay videos for friends, and it's a pain if you're new to the whole thing. Rebel427 (talk) 21:35, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
Alright so I finally tested the Doc Mitchell thing, can't find any bugs. Killed him with everything I could think of, guns, energy weapons, explosives, melee, bare handed even. I could not get him to flag as anything other than Doc Mitchell.
On a side note, thanks for pushing me. I got it. I do barely have the minimum edits though, I usually edit slowly thanks to bug testing and the other members on this site being so good at catching little things. A lot of the bugs I test for hours and only have time for one a day if that though. Rebel427 (talk) 03:05, May 17, 2017 (UTC)
Ya I would still Patrol my edits, I do the same for you, rarely find any mistakes but it can happen easily. I still forget stuff that I shouldn't.
As for Doc Mitchell though, I am fairly certain it's that bug. I can't find anything different about him in terms as appearing as a random settler. I killed that poor guy over 100 times, didn't have that pop up once. Rebel427 (talk) 00:31, May 18, 2017 (UTC)
Hello, sorry about the really slow delay, I work 2 jobs and only hop on wiki once a week to help on my wiki. Im only looking to create a small infobox to start to include simple things like name, picture, and about 8 pieces of info. I'll be on the next few days so I dont miss my messages. Level3Rogue (talk) 23:43, May 15, 2017 (UTC)
Trashcan Carla is no synth, she's just the most annoying vendor to ever visit a settlement.
Sorry for the late response, it's been a long day. The test actually went quite alright, not good, but not bad either. I'm fairly certain that this is the last school related thing I'm going to fucus on for the next three months. Now that I'm done reading on my math, I can finally be active again.
I didn't see that you had talked to me in chat before you were long gone, so sorry for not answering. I literally came home today, joined the chat. Then I opened Fallout 4 and ended up just playing it for the rest of the day, ignoring everything else.
feral ghouls:i saw the msg but could ou name the place it could happen? also regaurd the katana the verified thing was broke as an error msg poped up.
- Not that I've really noticed. But I've been busy elsewhere. Great Mara (talk) 19:12, May 18, 2017 (UTC)
Creating a new section since that old one is getting pretty big. But I looked into your bugs, they do in fact exist on the PS4, took a couple of screen shots if necessary. The larger items kept getting stuck at the exit, causing an obstruction for the rest of the items, as well as making others fall to the ground. While testing small items they seemed to just slip through the top and not make it on the conveyor belt. I honestly haven't used these that much, aside from a small Ammo manufacturing plant in Sanctuary.
That's cool, I've seen a lot of others do the same. Not much else you can put in that settlement so it makes sense. Mine is just a couple of Bot guards and some dogs bought from Erickson.
Well you've already got my vote, you do a lot around here and I know others have noticed too. You certainly know a lot more about editing and all these templates than I do, think you'd be a good admin, wouldn't have to keep nominating pages for deletion for sure. Plus all the damn vandals that seem to pop out of the wood work, that ban ability would be helpful. Wish I had it myself sometimes. Rebel427 (talk) 03:11, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
I deleted them. Say, you should apply for admin. You'd be one of the best candidates in years. Jspoel 15:58, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
- It was a bit redundant. I removed largely removed the second mention. Jspoel 16:44, May 20, 2017 (UTC)
Sure has. Been completely bogged down with coursework, which doesn't show any signs of relenting any time soon. It's an extra long weekend, so I might come on a few more times in the next couple of days. SierraX (talk) 00:34, May 20, 2017 (UTC)
Power requirements. Edit
Hey. Not trying to be a pest but have you figured out how to put power requirements in settlement pages yet? Also would you be interested in helping out with a Quotations In Fallout 4 Pages project?.123123abcabc (talk) 12:13, May 20, 2017 (UTC)
Re: Edward Deegan Edit
I tried to do a rewrite to prevent the run on sentence from hell but idk if it looks any better now. But I tried! Also, generally my admittance I'm Ukrainian-American ends with asking my opinion on the politics of the past 100 years and/or "those in diaspora don't get a say/You're American what do you know". So it's new on me to get a taken aback response. lol Thus spoke Shane for Wax (talk) 06:11, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Hah, thanks! Especially since my actual original writing has been lacking lately which is generally when I decide to do some editing instead in hopes of kindling some kind of muse. As for split nationality, given the number in diaspora it shouldn't be surprising since the US holds like the second most number of diasporic ukrs. I've thought of making my own userbox, since I used to have both Ukraine and United States there but decided to just settle with US especially since the userbox says 'from' and I'm only from one country.
And no problem. I do my best to check in with people after I've done something tho sometimes my adhd gets in the way. But people are always welcome to hit me up for editing or rewriting. Thus spoke Shane for Wax (talk) 08:12, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
Infobox world objectEdit
Looks good to me, you can change the infobox world object template, then update the settlement object pages with type settlement. Jspoel 13:09, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Going through the VW world object pages, there are many of them that are a world object as well as a settlement object. Best to create another type for those. Jspoel 14:16, May 21, 2017 (UTC)
There's a good possibility they are the same but I can't prove it a 100%. Both come from Los Angeles, one comes from very near a school and one from a few kilometers north of it. Both have the same provider but a different IP address. Speculating it could be someone using the PC at home, the other logging in with the other account at that school. Judging it, chances they are the same are more than 50%. Jspoel 15:18, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
- No, both couldn't be linked with anyone else. Not another user or another IP. Jspoel 15:26, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
- If that was the case, I take it they couldn't possibly be logged on at the same time then. However, if that were proven, Sakaratte (which would be relatively easy to do), it would mean that your attempts to rig the vote in favor of your friend would be invalidated, so I can see why you didn't bother to simply see about having them online at the same time, which would be a simple matter of sending them a message to clear the matter up. The same friend of yours who wanted to use his moderator powers to nullify any discussion on the matter. Lobsel Vith (talk) 20:45, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
Combat Shottie Edit
I did what I could especially in regards to how a shotgun actually operates with regards to ammunition. Some of the rest was superfluous stuff that made the article flow better. At least it reads better than it did. I had just finished the Fallout 3 version article. I added a list of editing projects to my profile and such to keep people abreast of what I'm doing during my sprees. lol Shane for Wax (Speak back) 02:41, May 23, 2017 (UTC)
Chat mod rightsEdit
I gave you chat mod rights, hope that helps. It seems some extra help is needed in chat. Jspoel 17:08, May 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Was a mistake with adding the english category instead of the russian. With a bit of translation I figured it out. Jspoel 19:25, May 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Fine by me, though I noticed Bleep just removed your rights. Another reason to become admin. Jspoel 14:37, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't need the screenshots, you taking them is already another good sign of admin insight. I'd be very happy to endorse your request! Maybe when June arrives, in a week then to be safe? Jspoel 17:13, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Sure, let me know. I know it's a bit quiet on the activity front and that seems to be a continuous problem for voting, but we can always extend the request a bit, add it to community messages to direct attention to it (notice for everyone in the low-right corner), and if need be ask prominent users on their talkpage to reach 10 votes. I believe that was the requirement though I can't find it on the admin page. Jspoel 17:33, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't need the screenshots, you taking them is already another good sign of admin insight. I'd be very happy to endorse your request! Maybe when June arrives, in a week then to be safe? Jspoel 17:13, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Fine by me, though I noticed Bleep just removed your rights. Another reason to become admin. Jspoel 14:37, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
I need your help again. Edit
In the template you need to add the Quest type from the quests. And write an entry for the article. It is necessary to write that this quest can be found in the container during the passage of a quest. After the unit returns to the Vault, the quest will be available for execution in the office of the Overseer. If it is not difficult for you to do this and there is time. Many thanks. Beard 8025411341 (talk) 08:27, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
- While such quests five. I think they need to be distinguished as a separate group and create a category. I just don't know how to call it. And again. Need to emphasize that these quests can only be found by accident and only during the passage of another quest. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Beard 8025411341 (talk) 10:35, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
Fallout 3 charactersEdit
Background taken from the Guide is referenced every time, it's been like that for more than 8 years now, leave it as it is I think; haven't heard any complaints. Unless you can significally improve on it. Main quests are in bold, unmarked quests italic, all other quests are normally linked. You'll see many main quests normally linked as well, that is because it generally has become accepted I think, and many new users not knowing of it. Already started with Fallout: New Vegas. Most Fallout 3 pages do have them bold. Jspoel 14:32, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
|You have been given a present!|
Go ahead and add it. Congratulations on your birthday! You're quite active on it. Already got the cake orderded I hope! Jspoel 15:38, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
Me or J? Edit
Also I think I remember a fish face being banned from chat by Peace n Hugs for promoting inappropriate images. Hope that helps. He also changed his profile pic when he got banned.123123abcabc (talk) 18:32, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
Can you redirect the a settler needs your help page? It should be somewhere else not in the multistage quest section. Sorry that the page is a bit bad they was no FOS template.123123abcabc (talk) 10:38, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
He\She could be. It's just that it was on the Myron page. But I think it is good to just assume that he was trying to help as he hasn't undid my edit yet so he is probably just trying to help out. As for what you have told me 1} You already told me about the first person thing, i'm just to used to writing using,you,your,our ect. But i'l try to stop that. 2} I never actually knew that. I try to base my edits off of pre-existing things on this wiki but from now on i'll check the policies and guidelines instead and only use other articles for layouts and stuff like that.123123abcabc (talk) 12:50, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
Tranquility Lane Edit
Another terminal references "Version 3.2.0005." Combined with the m/dd/yy format commonly used for date formats being used, the 6.1X.12 notations are quite certainly dates. DrakeyC (talk) 19:54, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
Sure i'll do that from now on. I seem to remember a troll who wrote something about locomotive deathclaws or something what was also great. I should start collecting them and maybe make a blog out of it or something.123123abcabc (talk) 20:06, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
Now that I think about it probably would make matters worse. I think I'll just compile them into some file on my computer or something. Also I hope you still don't have that mental image. Did you get any sleep that night? I ain't got any easy pete Enclave images yet nor do I want them.123123abcabc (talk) 20:19, May 27, 2017 (UTC)