Except that it adds very little to the article, other than unneeded technical detail. It's named plasma rifle in game, so it should be referred to as such. SierraX (talk) 06:07, December 18, 2016 (UTC)
- It's alright, we all learn through experience. SierraX (talk) 06:12, December 18, 2016 (UTC)
Why are you starting sentences without a capital letter first? I don't understand that. Jspoel 23:00, January 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Some people are born in locations where English is not the official language, believe it or not.[Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw] 00:34, January 30, 2017 (UTC)
X-01 power armor Edit
- And there is no such thing as X-02 and X-03 power armor. Quit using made up terms on the wiki pages. Great Mara (talk) 01:45, February 18, 2017 (UTC)
- No, X-01 power armor is not advanced power armor. The first suit of advanced power armor didn't roll out until 2215. The first suit of X-01 power armor was modified by the Nuka-Cola Corporation prior to the Great War. And advanced power armor is never called X-02 power armor. "X-02" is purely a fan-coined term based on mod content and has no business being put on the pages of this wiki. Great Mara (talk) 01:48, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
The characteristics section of pages is supposed to be about characteristics of the subject of the article. It isn't for comparisons to other weapons. And don't forget to title and sign your posts on talkpages. Great Mara (talk) 18:02, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Talkpage messages Edit
If a message is on an individual's talkpage, that message is generally between those two users.
In a separate note, you need to start signing your messages with ~~~~ so people know who to reply to and we can see who you left those messages in the future. It's about being accountable. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 10:59, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
I've had a quick glance at the sentry bot article and many of the numbers you modified are inaccurate. I'm going to be reverting the article back to its original state when I finish work (I am not keying the behaviours in manually a second time to keep other good information you have added) then checking the history of the articles mentioned.
- I've had a proper change to go through the two articles that were brought to my attention. Cave cricket needs to have the stats manually checked again, so I haven't reverted that one, it was more efficient to revert sentry bot and ask you to start again. Your changes are in the revision history for you can copy/paste your additions back in where appropriate.
A few pointers that are worth mentioning.
- If you are adding information that includes phrases that can be interpreted as "if you do this you can get this result" are considered strategy and will be removed. Quest pages are a little more lax on this, but it should be avoided where possible.
- Notes that include phrases like "this is a good/bad source" are opinion, as a wiki, we have agreed to work facts rather than opinion.
- Behaviour stats: this actually took me a bit of time to get around my head. When you look in the creation kit consider the top item in the list as being 0 in the article template, the second item is 1 and so on.
- I thought it would be easier to just explain with the Content policy:
- It's just about maintaining an objective standard more than anything. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 20:21, October 10, 2017 (UTC)
- In addition to what Saka said: even if you have trouble deciding how to edit a page, please use the Preview button when possible. Avoid making an edit on a page and then editing it 10 more times when you could've simply used Preview. There's nothing wrong with making 2 edits on the same page if you make a mistake, but more than that is almost always excessive, as you should have been able to identify any errors on the first go-round. |\| () |\/| /\ |) | Talk | Discord | NMC 12:22, October 12, 2017 (UTC)
Also, after you added a message to my talk page... 1) Sign your messages with four ~ symbols. 2) When you make a message on a new topic, create a new section by typing a title in the box on the top right. 3) If you want to create spaces between lines with Wiki format-