Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? You can ask in the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. See the Vault's Policy page for general guidelines and code of conduct.
- I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Ausir 18:42, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Advanced Power Armor Edit
How about merging them again, but rewriting the intro to say something like this:
- Like its older brother, the standard Advanced Power Armor it's matte black with a menacing appearance, but with a few significant differences - it appears to be composed entirely of lightweight ceramic composites rather than the usual combination of metal and ceramic plates. Early versions (used by the Enclave in the 2240s), while composed of different materials, used the same design as the standard Advanced Power Armor. By 2277, the Enclave redesigned its appearance while keeping the "Advanced Power Armor Mk II" designation.
What do you think ? Ausir 18:45, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, it can. As against, if we could just distinguish them even if they are on the same page would be nice. Kind one called Western APA MK2 and other Eastern APA MK2 (in addition, if we talk about one or the other, they never differentiate for example, would be best for everyone). Sorry for editing this page, I'm a big Fallout fan and I like this armor (I about of the Western APA MK2, I already use the distinctly ^^) Light-Revan 20:07, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- I reverted your edit - I don't see any of the info you added to the article as necessary. If the article says that the armor is redesigned, you don't need to state that the versions are different. And I don't like the "Eastern" and "Western" designations - I think the current statement that one is the 2241 version and the other is the 2277 version is enough. Ausir(talk) 15:32, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Alien Blaster Edit
In case of Alien Blaster, a similar change wouldn't really make that much of a sense, given that they're not really changed designs over time, but could simply be weapons of different alien species, and the current name is generic enough to encompass them both, unlike the very much specific "Advanced Power Armor Mk II" model name. Ausir(talk) 22:05, 13 July 2009 (UTC)