|Archives: (Level3Rogue #1 ) (Xa3 #1, #2, #3)|
|User page||Sandbox #1, Sandbox #2||Talk||Edits|
Soda-Themed Power Armor[edit source]
Just saying about the Soda-Themed Power Armors page, it is needed. Would you rather go to five pages for five things, that are related, or one page for five related things? I would rather the one page, think of it as a hub if you will. AssassinZ05 (talk) 17:23, August 22, 2019 (UTC)AssassinZ05
I just watched my husband get this in the area I said it was in so how are you going to undo it and tell me its wrong ~BigRed81~
- my bad!!! I didn't realize he was in the Fort Strong Armory and they were different I thought it was all one spot. Sorry my mistake ~BigRed81~
I was told to speak to someone so I figured it would be you. I'm a bit confused as to why an edited version of Mr. House's computer screen is on his wiki. I've sided with him several times and it's never changed colors. I feel like keeping that on his page is spreading false information. --Dancekumquat (talk) 10:25, December 14, 2019 (UTC)
Robot X article removal question/justification[edit source]
Hey this is Arizona Ranger and i would like to ask why my Page: Robot X got deleted. i think it said (not formatted) but i was going to fix it as i was going along. if not that was there a problem with the Lore? User:The Arizona Ranger
Throwing knife[edit source]
I have noticed that you've decided to remove my added information in the link bellow: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Throwing_knife_(Fallout_76) The removed information is:
- The real world reference of this weapon is TK0107-365S.
If possible I would like to know the reason and understand if I've made any serious mistakes about it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ju87gstukas (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Thank you![edit source]
Call to Action[edit source]
There have been quite a few sweeping changes to the wiki lately, and now that the Unified Community Platform has come to fruition here, it's more important than ever for our leadership to get together and inspire innovative changes for the next generation of wiki editors/readers.
As someone who is somewhat inactive myself, I understand how life gets in the way, and I'll fully understand if many of you are unable to commit, but I'd still like to try my best to appeal to you all in getting involved in a few of our currently active projects; especially so since rights-users participating in our discussions/votes are at an all-time low, and many internal decisions are having to be made between a select few users, which is bad for building consensus on important matters.
As such, I would like to ask for you all to look into two of our most important projects right now, as it would mean a lot to me and the wiki if as many people as possible got directly involved in helping shape our future:
- The Vault Academy is a program for the training and acclimation of new and even veteran users, training them on how to get involved in the various facets of the wiki, as well as helping them build bonds with their fellow users. The program has kicked off in a big way, and we are in desperate need of more rights-users to sign on as mentors, as we're having to share multiple mentees between each mentor. If you're looking to leave your mark on the wiki, then signing onto TVA program will be your way of doing so.
- As a minor update, we now have a new plagiarism point of contact. Should you suspect plagiarized content is at play, please get into point with the user FDekker who will be the initial handler of all such cases going forward.
- We have an upcoming meeting of the minds coming up on the 20th of this month, and we need people to come forth and pitch their ideas for adapting to the recent UCP changes, and to possibly adopt some of the ideas that our new datamining friends have been pitching to us.
Thanks for your consideration, and I do hope to hear back from you all! Even if it is just some of you dropping by to check the place out and say a quick hello. 寧靜 14:09, 13 November 2020 (UTC)