All Hands MeetingEdit
Okay, I think its clear that going ahead with a meeting is a good idea. At this stage I would like to open the floor to agenda items. We have the following things to discuss.
- An update on any negotiations, and other actions
- Possible action to progress our case further whilst staying on network
- Possible engagement with Wikia on video in line with the proposed deal- if we should participate and whom that contact person should be.
- Possible alternatives if the situation cannot be resolved.
Please let me know if you want anything added to the agenda here
I'll be asking a number of people to speak on certain issues, but as always there will be plenty of room for discussion.
I propose that the meeting be held at 3pm North American Eastern Time on Sunday 24 September, this should be 8pm in London, 9pm Central European time, and Midday North American Western. If there are any objections please note them below and we'll look into alternative scheduling, the more objections the harder we look for a new time.
We have arranged facilities for the meeting, it will be held online. It is open to all persons who have participated in any of the video discussion threads up to today, except those employed by Fandom/Wikia inc (as this is the Community's meeting), or have been employed by them in the recent past.
Votes taken in this meeting will be taken as consensus view of the wiki, so everyone is encouraged to attend.
We have setup a discord server (Nukapedia's Fallout Shelter) located here. It is mobile friendly (via an app) and is very flexible.
Although everyone is welcome in our social space (The-Common-Room), only persons who meet the above criteria will be admitted to The-Town-Hall (where the meeting will be located). You may be asked to verify your account before this access is granted. Agent c (talk) 21:53, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Greetings! While in our (Russian) community this topic is only at the beginning of the discussion, but opinions about the actions of Fandom are similar to yours. I hope that today's "Update from FANDOM" indicates that Fandom is ready for dialogue, but in my opinion, it will lead an offensive position on the introduction of advertising.
- Thanks for the invitation to the meeting, if our community develops some consolidated position, then we with pleasure will join the discussion. Kylxackep (talk) 21:05, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
Bonds of Steel Edit
I see that Data3 is 4, but where do you say the other 4 is coming from?
I tested it with a new save file without mods, and after the quest her DT went from 6 to 10 for me.
Are you playing on PC? Version 18.104.22.1685?
- FDekker talk 17:12, December 16, 2017 (UTC)
- I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like in the GECK for me. I can indeed see that the four is there twice, but if I change the one on the right then the one on the left is also changed, so they're actually the same.
Is this also what it looks like for you?
- FDekker talk 17:58, December 16, 2017 (UTC)