The one, the only! Edit
Greetings Fallout lovers! I am KaisarDragon. I have and have played them all! I look forward to New Vegas as the continuation of Fallout 2. I am pleased Bethesda is consorting with the founders of Black Isles Studios to make this true to the Fallout story. Leave me a message! Lets talk Fallout.
|Nominated for deletion||Broken redirects||New pages||Problem reports||Uncategorized files||Uncategorized pages||Wanted categories||General||Spelling||Questions|
Hey, nice to see another user at The Vault! It's nice to meet you. My name is AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke? or for short, call me Nukey.
Just to help you out and get you started, here's a few places that you should visit:
- My talk page!
- Porter21. He knows all about editing and creates most of The Vaults templates!
- Ausir. He runs the Wikia, and knows a lot about Fallout and is the founder of The Vault.
- Nitty. He is one of the more active administrators and is very knowledgeable, if arrogant.
A few things to be aware of, also, while editing on this Wikia and leaving messages on forums, blogs and talk pages:
- Don't be nasty or rude! Saying inappropriate things or being rude towards people is not accepted here. If you disagree about something, talk about it civilly.
- Don't edit in first person! Putting things in articles like "This user..." and "I..." doesn't work here. I'm not saying that this is the Encyclopedia Britanica, but it ruins the quality of articles.
- More rules may be found here!
- You need to leave your signature on talk pages and forums by typing four tildes (~). It helps people identify you.
- Personalize your user page! Don't be afraid to upload pictures for that purpose! Just don't put your age and location on there, creepy people will use it for bad purposes!
- Ask me if you want a personalized signature! Unique signatures will make you more memorable, and they are wonderful to have!
- Don't vandalize or use bad grammar! I, myself, am a grammar Nazi and I also hate vandalism.
- If you need any help with making your page, ask me (please)!
You are now an official Vault Resident! With these tip's in mind, you'll be a respected and popular user!
Random Bouts of Capitlization Edit
Actually no, i've always had issues with capitlizing, i do it unconciously and some people tend to get confused about it, but it is extremley ironic that i did a huge amount of work on the Decapitlization project. ---bleep196- 18:42, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
concerning 010011110110111001100101 Edit
Hi im erty358 and i noticed that you recently deleted something that i wrote on the page 010011110110111001100101 can you please tell me why you deleted it, thank you.
Your note about the robot being tough doesn't belong on the page. It was opinion. If you included facts about why this character is tougher than average then it would have been ok. An example that comes to mind is Legate Lanius's page. It explains the various scripts, stats, and quirks that make him a tough opponent. Other than his odd behavior of shooting continuous rockets which is already stated, the only other thing to point out about him is his massive hit points. This, along with the rest of his stats, are displayed. KaisarDragon 10:13, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
I am having the same crashing issue at the end of lonesome road.. I read your comments on this page: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:The_End and I wanted to know if you could provide me with some details on how you did this in the GECK?
I've never used the GECK and am struggling to work out what I need to do. Do you have to load your savegame into it, or do you have to edit the actual mission script in the games program files etc?
Please please email me and tell me what I need to do so I can complete the rest of this game - email@example.com
Hi there, I left GalacticPillager a note about this on his talk page, you might want to read the message I send him before considering removing the reference, thanks. ------Cassie I can see you.✿ 09:46, December 15, 2014 (UTC)