| ||This page contains archived information from User talk:Jspoelstra. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
Death and Taxes Edit
Why do you consider that Death and Taxes's profile image was racist? --Gauzzy 23:11, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
My page Edit
New Vegas Quest page Edit
I added the Honest Hearts Quest to the page but the table is missing alot of info. Since I can't get the info myself could you (or someone else playing Honest Hearts) finish the table and fill in the blanks. Thanks.--RAM 21:09, May 17, 2011 (UTC)
In your free time, when you're not working on any Honest Hearts pages, would mind finding a scavenger from Fallout 3 and getting an image of him/her? It would be much appreciated. Best regards, Kastera (talk) 21:44, May 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, in-game please. And besides, about adminship, with the rate I'm going (and if I keep at my "25-50 edits a day" goal), I should be at 10,000 somewhere between August 3 and October 20. Kastera (talk)
Hey for some reason i can't find the fire root cavern in fallout new vegas? was this added in dead money my maps ends at the air port and the cavern is sealed off whats going on
For some reason i can't find the fire root cavern and my map ends at the airport i think i found fireroot cavern but it's blocked by a bunch of rocks? is this added in a patch or dlc? please help
Natloc 05:08, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
Adminship request Edit
There are a bunch of duplicate quests that need merging and deleting, and I see allot of random crap I can't fix (Caped articles etc). I can't argue with you. I don't see admin rights as a reward, it's just a necessity sometimes. If you want to vote against me on the basis I have not earned the rights, I wont hold it against you. I just wont be as effective on the wiki. I hang out of the modding wiki everyday because I am an admin and it is my responsibility to do so. I typically only come here to start new articles, and I take breaks because I have not "earned" the responsibility to kill spammers :) *Charisma* You have an amazing edit count BTW *Charisma check failed* - Cheers Dude101 17:49, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
The block was made by Jspoelstra.
- Reason given: Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages: offensive language on blogs
- Start of block: 12:22, May 18, 2011
- Expiry of block: 12:22, May 21, 2011
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
- Block ID: #10869
- Current IP address: 184.108.40.206
What was so nonsensical about my post? At what point did I use offensive language? Just because I vaguely described the new Honest hearts dlc and how I felt about it? This was my original post: "pretty hollow dlc. Definitely an improvement over dead money, but I dont know its just kind of empty. Story is kind of empty and all the missions except for the big horner one are just go here, kill this, get this, return. Plus what is with the box at the end with everyones stuff in it? wtf" Name is FuriousTJS
Hey Jspoel i am having a little problem i hope u can help me with. I downloaded honest hearts and placed the two "bsa." and one "esm." files in the data folder, i then added it in the "data files" box on the launcher. But now nothing comes up, it doesn't even say that it's installed. Do you know anything that could help me? Thanks(Nemerian 11:54, May 19, 2011 (UTC))
PSN info. Edit
I made a blog post about infomation I saw about PSN store possibly comming back on line. Is this news worthy? I asked Ghost about it but he has yet to message me back.--RAM 18:28, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
.45 Auto special rounds redirecting Edit
Hello! I've made some changes on the Fallout: New Vegas crafting page, in the ammo crafting section. I've made the Case, .45 Auto, but need picture and criticism. I saw the special ammo types don't have their own page, just redirecting the main caliber page related paragraph. Because I didn't even know how to do that, I want to ask you, please do it, if you have spare time for. Thank you! (p.s. too bad english, I know and I'm sorry for that) --The BuNFi 15:37, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
We are legionEdit
I removed the trivia. The title has a consistent usage by video games in which a biblical connection is made. The "hacker" group is a group of people who do not wish to be know. Caesar's Legion wants people to know who did whatever and makes a visible presence. In all reality, both of these behind the scenes entries are pure speculation.--Kingclyde 20:05, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I have added the following editorial note to the page for future reference. Any reference to the Anonymous tag line will be removed, The tag line was first used by Anonymous 2 weeks after the launch of New Vegas and therefore this quest cannot be a reference to that usage. 20:13, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Removing edits Edit
I didn't. I've never seen him edit it before. Trolly Polly Olly 22:12, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- He had an edit conflict, I think. GobTheGoul 22:14, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
That's needed. Pagename nd makes pages called e.g. Dog (Fallout: New Vegas) show up as Dog with Pagename nd. Trolly Polly Olly 22:44, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't "hand him adminship for free". I just encouraged him to apply for adminship in the forum if he wants to be an admin here. It's still up to the community - if most of the users voted no, he wouldn't become and admin. And I encouraged you to apply long before you did. Ausir(talk) 23:28, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
I do have the same file and i did upload it to the data folder as well but still nothing happens.(Nemerian 00:13, May 21, 2011 (UTC))
- Well, I'm surprised you even got it at all. The little bastard is always running around trying to get away, but I suppose you can't really blame him. Kastera (talk) 17:02, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Generic characters project Edit
If you get the time I'd like to here what you think of this new NPC project Cartman! came up with as well as give your opinion on how we should go about it. Thanks.--RAM 08:41, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Ya i did but still nothing.(Nemerian 15:35, May 22, 2011 (UTC))
New Canaan Edit
- Apparently so, when a few days ago I'm sure had no (or very few) categorisations :P. And fair enough lol! -- 16:16, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
how old is this website?
Good to know, thanks. Also how do you become an administrator?
Hey y you band me.
Noah Riley Gamble Edit
sorry if i upset you its just an expression i use like the whole soup nazi thing from seinfeld--MR.fallout 18:48, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Mini boomer page thanks Edit
Thanks for looking into that before killing the edit. The edit was slow going as I was verifying as I went along. The page was such a mess that I was trying to find the best way to organize it. It still needs work though, so change what you think needs smoothing out. --Xclockwatcher 22:19, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Another vandal Edit
That can't leave the Honest Hearts page well enough alone. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 Great Mara 22:25, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Honest Hearts Edit
Thanks for fixing the Honest Hearts page. :) --TheHolyDeath 22:41, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Stimpak page Edit
Hey hello Chosen One! Hehe always look everywhere! I like you well sincerely, you are a competent and pleasant person ;).
From the page history, I saw that today but it's been a while: 
I know this is not vandalism, but I don't like people who act too quickly and removes just because the page doesn't exist or they have no consideration for the source.
- Yes of course, this may be another possibility. Finally once he would have said, we will be fixed but it's really not much.
- Glad to have talk with you. What the fuck 28000 edits, sincerely I don't know how you do, even if I disappear from time to time, you almost catch Ausir, keep up the good work my friend! Good evening to you, see you soon Jspoelstra ;)! Itachou [~talk~] 23:32, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
I really think you should block him already. He's had his chances. Instead of being able to work on my project, I've has to follow his edits and revert most of them. He's really not helping. Thanks for hearing me out, Kastera (talk) 23:23, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Two Pages With The Same Meaning? Edit
Hey Jspoelstra. I think I have just found two pages which were supposed to be only one. These pages are:
These two pages talks aout the same house. The only difference is that one page has more information than the other and one page is without an image. Can you please just check these pages to see if one of them needs to be deleted? Thank you for your attention.
Mario479 01:47, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Honest Hearts location cell IDs Edit
Seems like they removed the option to export cell data from the new version of the GECK - at least I don't see it anymore. Oh well, I should still be able to retrieve it via FNVDump - will do so this evening. -- Porter21 (talk)
- Had to type them down manually (FNVDump doesn't like HH's cell data either), but they are now on Fallout: New Vegas cell ID. -- Porter21 (talk) 21:00, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Stealth Boys in Casino Edit
Hey J, howya been?
I've rerun the mission and gotten into the casino without actually finding a Stealth Boy so I can't get the gold past Elijah. Is there one in the Casino I can go back one save to get, or do I have to go back ALL THE WAY to before the Gala Event to go find one, and if so in either case, WHERE?
THX, "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not..." Thomas Jefferson. Helena 14:36, May 24, 2011 (UTC)Helena
Honest Hearts quest xp Edit
When I played through recently, I was at max level so I didn't get any xp rewards from them, but looking at the game files, it appears that the base xp given for most (if not all) of the Honest Hearts quests are calculated based on your level (in increments of 5) when you first arrive in Zion. If this is the case, how should this be displayed? Should it be listed as a range from the minimum to maximum, or should all the different base xp rewards be listed in the infobox? Thanks, Canti-sama(talk) 19:30, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The question I had was all based around XP for creatures. For quests I have no idea without investigating it further. 21:45, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The editor ID for the XP calculating quest is "NVDLC02XPCalculator." Its related script lists the formulas, which I've worked out, just need to verify. Playing through a new game now, but not sure when I'll get to it, especially since I'll be out of town till June 4th/5th. (Sucks that I'd have been at day 29/30 for Shield of Hope badge, had I done something yesterday, but my trip wouldn't have let me hit 30 anyways. =P)
User Bar27262 Edit
Re-hello Jspoelstra ;)
The guy (Bar27262) that you have blocked with Ghost (good work) uses the same sentences and Vault boys like me in his user page, but hey, if I'm his hero why blame him (joking of course). Strange guy, I don't like that, let's hope that he remove them after, nothing to prevent extremely copying. Very strange guy.
PDR created by anon 18.104.22.168. Edit
"I spotted a vandal. This guy created a weapon mod template which is empty. I placed a delete template. That guy's on you. Cheers, and please hit him with the Banhammer." ----M72 Gauzz 11:33, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Deathclaw Promontory Edit
I think only categorizing them as humans is sufficient, to be honest. The GECK settings for race are primarily technical and not necessarily canon - the devs seem to primarily use them to adjust skin hues/shapes. -- Porter21 (talk) 10:38, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Could you get a 14:10 image of Jiang? It's the only thing missing in the FO3PL section of the FO3 NPC project. I'd do it myself, but I don't have access to FO3 at the moment. -- Porter21 (talk) 10:48, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't bother if it's too much effort, I can do it myself later today. I still have savegames of PL. -- Porter21 (talk) 11:08, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering if I could add the enclave remnants as a page to the new vegas factions and create one for them.
Jericho vandal Edit
I'm afraid it's not really possible. There is not really that much customization that can be done to the achievement system. Probably the best thing we can do is add new category tracks for other projects. Ausir(talk) 00:04, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
about the picture of sticky i posted Edit
Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure I edit out the HUD on my next picture. :)
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 <-- Inserting racist comments into the Three Dog page. Great Mara 18:10, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- And now I have people leaving suspicious comments at the bottom of my talk page. Great Mara 19:10, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
Aqua pura Edit
Cant really see it being a brand name when the label is hand written and the source of the water is from the river in the post ending broken steel. And I noticed the images, looking good. Just 2 things, you might want to add a description for some images. Example, Desert Ranger combat armor, someone added the badimage tag saying they where pics from both sides and not realising they where actually male and female variants. Secondly, doesn't the desert Ranger combat armor have black gloves? 18:27, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
You may want to take a look at http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/PipGirl101 considering all the personal attacks and just general nuisance and drama mongering she causes around here a little bit of action may need to be considered. Funny, since she spends most of her time on the Vault complaining about abusive comments towards herself.
Naaa, this goes with the whole Pipgirl101 incident. Apparently someone on the Wasteland Survival Guide wiki kicked off last night, which resulted in Pipgirl101 getting banned there. I don't know the ins and outs of what happened there, but it seems some of that spilled over into this wiki, people looking for revenge etc. However, Pipgirl101 did give them ammo in there cause by violating Vault policy, which has resulted in a ban here. Now the vandals final message to me was pretty much taunting Pipgirl101 in a way saying that they achieved there goal, it was pretty much a childish "ha ha got you into trouble" statement. I gave them a warning knowing that they would pretty much react in this manner from the childish traits they had already displayed, so I was prepared and waiting for this kinda response. 01:25, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- If you feel it was them, then by all means up the ban. However I did block IP as well as the user account. 01:27, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Firstly, I would probably protect the page moves on the pages as people will move them to there full name. Secondly, in the intro sentence I would put both the full name and the in-game name both in bold as per layout policy (example: Irr. crunchy mutfruit). Other than that it all looks good. 14:24, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
My edits Edit
Just wondering if my edits have been good or bad. Sorry if I have caused some trouble, I'm just so anxious to help out. Let me know. :)--atlaw01 12:13, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Template images Edit
Yup - I've deleted them. I changed the templates that were using them a few days back but had to wait until all affected pages had been recached before deleting them (with images used by hundreds of pages that takes a while). -- Porter21 (talk) 14:07, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Irr. Sunset Sars. Edit
Sorry I thought it didn't look correct when I looked at the page. KiwiBird 14:16, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 just vandilized the vault 22 page. Icommandoxx 15:17, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Jspoelstra ;)
If you have the time, I invite you to give your opinion on my topic in the forum: Weapon sound on weapon page.
Nice day and see soon my friend!
Van Buren images Edit
f3 unpacker works like a archive tool and will extract all the files. 17:04, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for your opinion on my edits Edit
Lol sorry about Olin. I knew you guys wouldn't like it, but I just thought her character was hot. Lol
The unnecessary links were just for badges. Sorry.
Thanks for your opinion. Have a nice day. --atlaw01 17:47, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Fo3 NPC overhaul project finished Edit
You have been awarded the Nukapedia Project Medal for your efforts within the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project.
Well, I'm glad you've accepted it. You've taken too many images to get nothing. You were a valuable part of the project team and you deserve some recognition. Have fun flaunting your badge! Kastera (talk) 16:50, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- In fact, I'm re-adding you to the participants list. You may not have checked anything off, but you standardized tons of images. That's worth something.
I'm not a native speaker either, so I'm sometimes not sure as well. The tricky thing is what needs to be considered as a genericized trademark in the context of the Fallout universe. As a simple example, in the real world "coke" used to be a brand name and hence a proper noun, but the term has become genericized to stand for a type of product and hence now is a common noun. Most of the cases you listed are similar in that it is unclear whether the brand names have become genericized ("mentats") or not ("Mentats").
I think the best thing to do would be creating a forum thread with as many examples as possible so we can find a consensus. Otherwise we're going to go in de-cap/re-cap circles for a long time. -- Porter21 (talk) 18:14, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hardly nonsense, and most certainly not gibberish. Edit
Йура 20:02, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Is that a threat? Is this the NKVD? "You better keep quiet", or what? Will you ban me for expressing my anger over your blatant disregard for posts which are up to 10x worse than my own?
- Frankly, what I've posted has always been toned down compared to all the idiots, both registered and non-registered, who post regularly on this wiki, usually using much more heated words -- almost all of which you admins have disregarded completely.
- Or is this because what I was saying was directed at Interplay? Йура 20:32, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Faction overhaul Edit
A lot of the information removed comes from "Interactions with the player character" sections, which shouldn't be on faction pages at all. I take care to make sure that whenever possible, any relevant information on the page that isn't covered by my revisions finds its way onto the final revision somewhere. I'm taking a break from factions for now, going to take a look at some locations pages and bring them into line with FW:LAYL if need be. --Lugiatm (talk · contribs) 13:51, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Agree with Jspoelstra. I've given a warning on your talk page, you remove too much information that should be staying put and sometimes add false information. It's not the first time (Boomers page) and I don't always want to watch behind you if your edits are correct. Itachou [~talk~] 15:19, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Achievement track Edit
Fallout faction overhaul project debate Edit
i was wondering if you are able to ban 188.8.131.52 because he/she keeps adding vulgar comments onto pages and it is not needed.--Ohno itsthecopz 06:15, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Featured article Edit
The featured article right now has a spelling mistake. As far as I know I can't edit it. Here's the mistake: Found in large numbers only in the Nuka-Cola Plant, this ancient pre-war bottling factory my(change to may) serve as both their home, and the birthplace of their species.--atlaw01 12:43, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
It's the Fallout 3 portal featured article.--atlaw01 13:47, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
K. Just thought you might want to know. :) --atlaw01 14:06, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
DLC reference in infobox Edit
As I already said back then, either way is fine with me as long as it's consistent ;) I can change it to add-on abbreviations by bot if you want - all you'd have to do then would be to create all the redirects to the base game overview pages. -- Porter21 (talk) 14:15, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm on it. Currently the bot is working on the FO3MZ pages, I'll then go "backwards" chronologically (FO3PL, FO3BS, FO3TP, FO3OA). Should I also have it go over FNVDM and FNVHH to make sure nothing's been missed? -- Porter21 (talk) 14:49, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Wasteland legend outfitEdit
I'm wondering something. I was editing the wasteland legend outfit page for Fallout: New Vegas, then a small light bulb when off in my head telling me I had seen this before. I looked up the merc outfits in Fallout 3 and their was a wasteland legends outfit of the same name. Not only that but in the 20+ hours of playing Fallout: New Vegas I have yet to have found 1 of these. Do you want me to get rid of it or add to the merc outfit section of Fallout new vegas Chief editor 13 14:16, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Can you please restore this article: Support mothership: that i made today. Deadlykris deleted it saying it was unnecessary, but that is nonsense. It's the attack mothrship at the end of the add-on, you battle it, and it is an alien mothership. How on Earth could it be unnecessary? Can you please restore the article? Trolly Polly Olly 22:00, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Feel free to restore it if you disagree with it being unnecessary. I just thought that, if it were necessary, it would have been created more quickly after MZ was released. --Kris 00:34, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
robot scorpion mrk 17 scorpitron/TRON Edit
Hello again. Just wanted to give you a heads up that there are two robo-scorpion pages. One has both words capitalized, and one only has Robo capitalized. I put a merge template on one but no one seems to have noticed yet. BILLYOCEAN 00:13, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know how to do redirects, I just did one for the first time a few days ago! But I thought there was a special merge ability that admins had. Either way, thanks for the attention. BILLYOCEAN 00:37, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Old World Blues game icon Edit
Nitpicker of the Wastes Edit
Nitpicker of the Wastes messaged me. I should tell you that I had told him to invite Puce Moose. He replied back with a header "Your edits are vandal-grade und your fazza smelled of ELDERBERRIES :O". It saddened me that he said to me that he said that my edits are vandal-grade. For my testimony, I just told him that he should invite Puce Moose in the wiki. Nitpicker of the Wastes personally attacked me through his message header. I hope this situation will be dealt with. If you want to see his message, view my user talk history. Thank you for your cooperation. --M72 Gauzz 11:08, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I knew I could count on you on this situation. --M72 Gauzz 12:11, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Jspoelstra ;)
Sorry, I was pressed yesterday and I wanted to put some fresh information about Old World Blues. Hoover Dam of Van Buren and Hoover Dam of Fallout: New Vegas are very different, New Canaan also, and that certain things from the Big Empty of Van Buren stay in Old World Blues, so I thought it was going to be like for Odysseus. But I just saw today that this is not the case, and what I took for Odysseus is finally another robot in the game. Sorry again, I'm going to merge the two pages!
quick question Edit
Me again. Is it better to use PAGENAME, or just type the name out? I noticed you changed the TJ Reilly page and I got curious. BILLYOCEAN 22:26, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey thanks! It is nice to be complimented. Thanks for the info, I will probably just type out the names from now on. BILLYOCEAN 22:38, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Reconfirmation Mikael Edit
Hello my friend ;)
I'm going to sleep but I wanted to congratulate you on your sincerity. Well, I never seen the discussion between Ghost (before becoming an admin) and Mikael for the Mercy page, and the lock of the infobox by Mikael - the most important bad act of Mikael for me, and all the other things (because I'm not here at the moment).
I think you give an excellent point of view, the best in the discussion, I think if I was aware of all this thing, my vote would have different.
I can't say that my vote was not influenced, in spite of everything I even like him - I feel he loves Fallout as a true fan, like you, like me, like all admins, despite I doesn't like this "vindictive and false never wrong" side, but truly, I think, after having seen everything, he truly has abused his powers. So I should voted neutral, but finally if he was no more an admin, he could still contribute like a regular contributor.
You are again mounted in my esteem =). Ho, little question I often ask, what country are you? If your English, sorry for my bad grammar some times, haha English will always be a problem for me (not my specialty). Well, good night Jspoelstra and see soon! Itachou [~talk~] 23:17, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Haha thanks, personaly I think my english it's some times really bad ^^! I changed my vote in the topic for neutral. Hey nice, Paris it's very close of Amsterdam! You speak Dutch as first language? Ho also, sorry for the World Cup, Holland is a very good team in football - I like the first goal against Uruguay, nice shot ;)!
- Hehe, I always try to be friendly (even if it can't be always of course), like you and some like Ghost, Porter etc., I think the world is hard enough as it to avoid making it more difficult and bad. What I learned, to be friendly makes you better, and is much more pleasing not? Hey it's late (01:50am in France), bad nights in prevision! See soon my friend, wait your reply! (with the Keanu Reeves image, I always think you are The One of Matrix, please don't change anything ;) Itachou [~talk~] 23:53, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Chalk's headdress Edit
- I didn't say you did remove it lol, and I thought that might be why at first but Joshua's armour wasn't ordered correctly. I've fixed that now anyway. -- 00:58, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Skill point Edit
I got this from the skill point page. ■It is actually possible to kill your game if you are not careful when assigning skill points, especially with Broken Steel. It is very possible to make a character that, when level 30, has 100 skill point assigned in all 13 skills, making it impossible to distribute any more, subsequentially keeping your character at the "level up menu" permanently. The cause is using too many skill books, which boosts the skills too high.
I do not think this can happen as I had max skills at level 20 something and the game just moved me past the skill menu. I just wanted to check with you. kevobk 01:44, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Okay cool, just let me know how it turns out. kevobk 23:31, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Whooo u #1!
My armor images Edit
I would greatly appreciate if you didn't delete my images after replacing them with your own that are half the resolution. I don't mind a different infobox image that includes hands and heads, just place my images in the gallery, ok? Tagaziel (call!) 06:27, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. By the way, you might want to fix the Graham's armor image, since it includes Joshua's hands, not player ones. Tagaziel (call!) 14:15, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
You are right. I removed the poll on my user page because it will cause more trouble in the future, actually. --M72 Gauzz 12:28, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
My origins Edit
Ho I see, you are in far north of the Holland ;) (haha yes you're right, pretty difficult in French to prononce this ^^)! I like province dialect (there is almost not in France, except may be in the Brittany region). Me I'm in Aubergenville (sound funny in english I think ^^), in the department of Yvelines (near Paris - 45 minutes in train).
Ha yes, French Team in the World Cup was a shame! Well, since 2000, the French team is bad (and Zidane makes all works until 2006, why we're going to the finale in 2006). But we are starting to return, new coach, several new players, many are left, a new team, and their scores are not to bad for now (not like the World Cup lol - but well yesterday, 1-1 against Belarus, bad match).
For the sounds, it's depends of the game. For Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, I simply unpacker the "Fallout - Sound.bsa" with Fomm (Fallout mod manager) - all radio musics and all weapons sound are here ;). He remains for me to find what sound I want and convert it into ogg. I used "ACE-HIGH MP3 WAV WMA OGG Converter" (you can find it here, the same version as mine ), and after, you have just to convert, that's all =).
For voices of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, the bsa is "Fallout - Voices.bsa" and hehe, the files are already in ogg, very nice right =D? If you want to do it for Liberty Prime (nice choice), it will be so very easy, but if you don't have the time or something, I can do it for you right now, as you wish =).
You're welcome my friend ;). Well, why not do like the talking head of Fallout and Fallout 2, like Aradesh or Tandi? With a nice Liberty Prime talking head format screenshot (or directly an image from the GECK). I think it would be nice =)! Itachou [~talk~] 15:37, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- It's work, just you have write "file" instead of "File" ;). I go there for a moment, good luck my friend! Itachou [~talk~] 15:56, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Not bad my friend =)! Yes, put all quotes was, I think, almost impossible (or with a special page, but well need a discussion with all admins and contributors before). For me, only notables was perfect (it's true for Liberty Prime, there are many), 3 or 6 was a perfect format (like Tandi), so two more for Liberty Prime would be wonderful ^^! Otherwise, Porter seems to know well sound files capacity, personally, I don't know much before I see if we could put weapons sound on pages. Finally, good job my friend, I also try to put somes for Joshua Graham page. Itachou [~talk~] 16:59, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Two of your sound files don't have the correct names for what Liberty Prime Says, namely the two second "Democracy is non-negociable!" and "Engaging red Chinese agressors." The first two say these but the second pair say something else. Saxony4 17:05, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Nice job for the Liberty Prime page, you gave what to do, I'll put those of Joshua Graham in a moment ;). Itachou [~talk~] 17:17, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Yes =), I like this character, he has a good voice, nice background and nice personality. But, they are 627 files for its voice, pretty hard damnit, I find the five I needed, just remains one, hard to find (like all last things - as always)! Itachou [~talk~] 17:41, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Ha also, with my bad english, if I'm mistaken a quote, can you fix it ;)? (or them, haha maybe there will be many - haaa bad english). Itachou [~talk~] 17:48, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
When you first uploaded the liberty prime files they had incorrect names but since then you changed them. Saxony4 18:48, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Liberty Prime Edit
I don't think we need images in the case of Prime, since there is no change in facial expressions unlike the talking heads. I would add them in with the notable quotes section instead. If you add the file after the quote and before the </option> tag, it fits it perfectly under the actual quote. 17:54, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Ouf, I have done those of Joshua Graham ;). Ho, and don't need check, I put the text directly from the GECK. Also my friend, I create a new category named "Fallout: New Vegas audio dialogues", it's will be nice to make the same for audio dialogues of Fallout 3. Well, I go to put some of the Master, I also greatly like him =). Itachou [~talk~] 19:59, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Haha, Agree =). I think some nice character also need a good quotes section, hum... my future objective for tomorrow was may be Marcus! Itachou [~talk~] 20:23, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
I wasn't saying i decided it. Trolly Polly Olly 23:11, June 4, 2011 (UTC)had the most of the votes, so that'll be the outcome right?
Okay, rewritten it. Trolly Polly Olly 23:19, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Disambig Edit
I'll definitely bow to your opinion as an admin, and will cease changing links from "Scrambler" to "Scrambler (Fallout: New Vegas)" so as to avoid creating more changes that will need to be reverted.
Any thoughts on a disambiguation link on the Scrambler NPC article instead? My reasoning is that I was trying to find the Deathclaw control scrambler article but couldn't remember anything other than the "scrambler" part since the other words are adjectives.
Thanks, --(talk) 23:12, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Bolding quests Edit
Achievement boosting Edit
John Cassidy Edit
I was told the other day that the TH is part of Continuum's fan art. I thought I should tell you before you get told off to ;). That is presuming you just put it there? GuardianOfTheWastes
Also, sorry about that. I didn't realise. Won't happen again. Strange how I was talking to you at the same time. Sorry again. :) GuardianOfTheWastes
Cassidy's mug Edit
It's a talking head created for the Fallout 2 restoration project. While pretty, it has absolutely no validity in the context of the wiki, as while a talking head was planned, it was not made nor any concept material as to how it would've looked is available. Tagaziel (call!) 14:24, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes Mikael has right, it's a fan-made talking head created by Continuum in NMA ;). Itachou [~talk~] 14:31, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
Agree with you! Watch the Fallout modding forum of NMA gives really a pain in the ass, what might have been Fallout with some today technology, their creations are absolutely amazing, and the head of Cassidy is one of them =). Some for cry:
Choice different protagoniste: 
weapons pages Edit
Isn't that part of the Items overhaul project? kevobk 14:46, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
So what? Should I just undo all my previous edits. kevobk 15:00, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
- It is not required, the page should be about the weapon and not the perks relating to it. All info about Jury Rigging should be in the Jury Rigging page. However, a small sentence isn't to out of place as long as it links to the Jury Rigging page. Think of it like related quests, small detail with a link to the quest with all the main detail in the quest page. 20:18, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
Another achievement booster Edit
Whoops, didn't see that. I was just moving that part from the lead section to the background, so I wasn'r concerned if it was linked correctly. Nice catch. Yeah, if I keep my 25-50 edits per day (which I am currently exceeding by 100% every day), I'm expecting to reach 10K between July 16 and August 27. Not exactly before July, but very soon. Wish me luck! Kastera (talk) 19:52, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
hospital gown Edit
just wondering why this was deleted when there are many other articles from old world blues that have just as much info--Ohno itsthecopz 01:09, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- not as much of the other outfits but one i noticed was The Sink barley had any info--Ohno itsthecopz 01:30, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- i will leave it. and i saw it through out the Qore interview but most notably at 2:37--Ohno itsthecopz 01:42, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Nitpicker of the Wastes Edit
So, did you take up the incident between Nitpicker and me to Ausir? Related to the issue, these hypotheses might reason the attack of Nitpicker.
- His other family members might have read my message and decides to troll.
- He must have a bad day at school (just like you said)
- Or he must have used the "vandal-grade style" to make fun of me.
Enough about this reasons. Anyway, in what ways can an administrator remove his adminship? --M72 Gauzz 02:36, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
National Guard Edit
I'm trying to rename The National Guard to National Guard, but the redirect page is getting in the way. Could you delete the redirect page, so The National Guard can be renamed to "National Guard"? Thanks, Kastera (talk) 03:55, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout 2 Edit
I just got fallout 2 so if there are any images missing for fallout 2 articles, let me know and I can add them as I finish the game. kevobk 14:16, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Jury Rigging on weapon pages Edit
Maybe there's a better solution, something to add to the infobox for the weapon which indicates which type of Jury Rigging weapon it is. I see the benefit of having the information but I don't like how it's presented, it seems a little off somehow. Out of place? I dunno. I'll start a forum topic about it. In the meantime let's stop changing it in articles until a consensus is reached. --Kris 15:59, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I see that thread now. There were exactly three votes: one for, one against, one neutral. But that was specifically about the infoboxes; this one is about whether or not to have the information on the article page at all. --Kris 16:21, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Someone just vandalized the .32 pistol page.(Nemerian 18:38, June 6, 2011 (UTC))
Quick question, how does a bug get confirmed. Does someone else have to verify experiencing it or does an admin do research to find this out? kevobk 22:04, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks anyways kevobk 22:14, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Ghost of She image Edit
Did you know the VATS cursor for the PC is hovering over her chest? Great Mara 22:53, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Nice image my friend for Ghost of She ;). Otherwise for the GECK Render in the gallery, well actually it's not a GECK render but a screen, cut and with a transparent background made by me. So for the name hum... "Ghost of She render" sound good not, what do you think =)? Itachou [~talk~] 23:03, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Yep. I just wonder how this is going to go when I finally start on the Honest Hearts DLC. I don't have the Deathclaw Gauntlet to smack Yao Guai around with anymore. Great Mara 23:12, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, your image make the page better for Ghost of She ;). Well, I think empty it's not bad, and then I don't want to lie to people into thinking it was a rendering of GECK (you could not know), haha I think some modder might be some made change for nothing =). I think the devs add the fire as an effect and not as a texture merged with Ghost of She.
Ho also, I don't know if you play Fallout, but I'll try to makes Harry's audios tomorrow, the epitome of super mutant stupidity, just for fun =). I don't know if you see the Jacoren page, but low-intelligence section is in the same style ^^! Well, I finished the minigun and go to sleep for today, good night Jspoelstra and see soon! Itachou [~talk~] 23:26, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I've done Marcus yesterday I think if you want (you can compared its voice for FO2 and FNV). You're right, Jacoren is a special case since it is only one with low-intelligence dialogues, and his final speech is absolutely culte. For other less important (as Frank Horrigan - I think you can like it - a kind of ultra super mutant similar of Liberty Prime for the style), 6 seems to be the mininun (3 seems little). The talking head is really something special that I don't find in today's Fallout, and it particularly affects the old player (like Scarface in my talk page lol)! But yes for less important no more than 6, I agree that the page is deformed after =). Itachou [~talk~] 00:01, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Joshua Graham image Edit
Hello my friend ;)
Wow, your image of Joshua Graham is very nice, how are you doing this? Contrast and saturation changed? Mod? Better light?
I did not have much time today, so I didn't really contribute to The Vault, but I do think Harry in the week (and make in the future the FOBOS creatures, another project in mind). Itachou [~talk~] 19:18, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Well done, I retain the information - I will try one day to see if I can do something. you're right, NPC don't put as you want for a screen, bastard. Too bad that you take so much time, because the image quality is exceptional.
- Ho also, I remembered another reason to love Holland. This is the home country of Vincent Van Gogh, one of my favorite painters with Jacek Yerkes and Vladimir Kush =). Itachou [~talk~] 19:57, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout 3 bugsEdit
Ye of so little faith! I added them and I myself and going to go thru it. Tedious, yes but necessary as well.--Kingclyde 21:50, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
I admire your dedication to the fallout wiki! I use the wiki page all the time for updates and to immerse myself to the great depth of culture it offers (although it is fake). I just would like to say thanks from another new user like yourself, starting with fallout 3.
I would you like me to make an event page about the conflict between the NCR and the Great kahns, as it plays a large roll in the story in fallout New Vegas? Chief editor 13 Thanks for the go ahead, I'll make an excursion into red rock after work and I should have it up by Monday at the latest.
Liberty Prime Edit
- I know, but it doesn't seem right to go down to 3 days after a week either. Besides it floods the recent changes and makes it harder to see vandals. 23:16, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Yep appearance are not required and are essentially repeated information from the intro line. And I agree on the creatures, there is still a lot to do. But to give you an idea of how it works. "Count" reflects how many times it is directly placed in the game world. So if a creature has a count it is 90% sure that it is in the game. The reason it may not appear in the game is that, the count could reflect it being placed in a test map (this is rare but can happen). To find out simply right click and select "Use info", the bottom box shows you where in the game world it is placed. Now "Users" reflects the amount of times it is used as a template for other form ids or in level lists etc. Now this one can be real tricky as something that uses it in turn may not be used in itself. Example, if "Creature A" was used by "Level list A". "Creature A" would show 1 user regardless of if "Level list A" was used. You can check what uses it by the same method above, but shown in the top box. Sometimes you have to track back a bit to see if the very start Form id is used. Example: "Creature A" could be used by "Level list A" that is then used by "Creature B". And "Creature B" could be used by "Creature C" as a template. But needless to say, something that has no count and users is not used at all. 19:54, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
I created the following Forum:Discussion - Admin responsibility definition in response to the calls in Tag reconfirmation. I would greatly appreciate your opinion. Thanks.--Kingclyde 22:33, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
Is this a case of achievment boosting? Special:Contributions/Sovietburrito. There's about ten edits on the same article, and they are very small and two edits are things that had to be undone. Trolly Polly Olly 22:14, June 10, 2011 (UTC)