|Nominated for deletion||Broken redirects||New pages||Problem reports||Uncategorized files||Uncategorized pages||Wanted categories||General||Spelling||Questions|
Hey, nice to see another user at The Vault! It's nice to meet you. My name is AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke? or for short, call me Nukey.
Just to help you out and get you started, here's a few places that you should visit:
- My talk page!
- Porter21. He knows all about editing and creates most of The Vaults templates!
- Ausir. He runs the Wikia, and knows a lot about Fallout and is the founder of The Vault.
- Nitty. He is one of the more active administrators and is very knowledgeable, if arrogant.
A few things to be aware of, also, while editing on this Wikia and leaving messages on forums, blogs and talk pages:
- Don't be nasty or rude! Saying inappropriate things or being rude towards people is not accepted here. If you disagree about something, talk about it civilly.
- Don't edit in first person! Putting things in articles like "This user..." and "I..." doesn't work here. I'm not saying that this is the Encyclopedia Britanica, but it ruins the quality of articles.
- More rules may be found here!
- You need to leave your signature on talk pages and forums by typing four tildes (~). It helps people identify you.
- Personalize your user page! Don't be afraid to upload pictures for that purpose! Just don't put your age and location on there, creepy people will use it for bad purposes!
- Ask me if you want a personalized signature! Unique signatures will make you more memorable, and they are wonderful to have!
- Don't vandalize or use bad grammar! I, myself, am a grammar Nazi and I also hate vandalism.
- If you need any help with making your page, ask me (please)!
You are now an official Vault Resident! With these tip's in mind, you'll be a respected and popular user!
ur question Edit
such information can be found on the pages and other wise you can ask it on the forums
and you should put ur autograph under your messages
Wesleyeye 19:50, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Blanking pages Edit
Im not obsessed with sporks. Its remarkable because they are great ammo for rockit launcher. Tezzla Cannon 16:19, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
No, your articles need to be deleted because Vault Suits are not misc items. Also, do not say in articles that you made an edit on that article. If you have any problems about editing, then i suggest you go to the The Vault:Policies and guidelines for info. Tezzla Cannon 19:59, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
That's Okay. In the future if you want to make an article, do what i do and make sure that the article has not already been made. Tezzla Cannon 20:10, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
RE: fo3 Edit
- Yep, it definitely surprized me. He is quite good at grammar, that is, compared to many people who are even older than him. When did you join the Vault? :] Ghouly89 (Talk) 00:00, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Nice to meet you. :] I am somewhat new here myself, only been here since January. In fact, I will become an administrator soon, if all goes well. Ghouly89 (Talk) 00:09, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
- About that website, I think there is some hidden conspiracy behind the wierd message. Aliens? No, too convienient. It must be the bastards at Obsidian, they want to play with our minds until Fallout: New Vegas comes out! :]
- Oh, nothing much. Just Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Van Buren, and all the downloadable content for Fallout 3. I know a LOT about them. Ghouly89 (Talk) 00:27, April 9, 2010 (UTC) For the record, I'm no nerd :D
- I didn't mean I know a lot about the dlc's haha. But catch ya later, oh and I hope you stick around to work on the Van Buren Article project :] Ghouly89 (Talk) 00:34, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Okay than....Jbsnicket 00:56, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
You should check the sources on the Spanish website; there are no horribly important vehicles in New Vegas.
Like i said the other day, look at the The Vault:Policies and guidelines if you have any probs with editing. Don't have a go at other users for doing there jobs. Tezzla Cannon 21:21, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
No, because if you don't go to griffon in time then you don't get the money, so it does'nt get piled up.Tezzla Cannon 21:39, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Is that spanish? What does it mean? Tezzla Cannon 21:52, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah it is and sorry it took me a lot of time to learn it so look it up in the dictionary.
Don't know. Never heard of it.Tezzla Cannon 16:27, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
False Edits Edit
As it appears on your contributions, you seem to be contributing nothing in order to increase your edit counts. Please stop.22:21, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If my message at the top sounded negative, it wasn't meant to be. I was just stating that you weren't doing much but editing and sacing without putting anything in.
Also. please note that false edits are not counted. Please stop it. Tezzla Cannon 15:22, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
I have now undone all of your false edits. Do not do it again. Tezzla Cannon 15:59, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
If you had read the policies and guidelines article you would know not to do false edits. I am not going to ask you again. For the third and final time, look at the Policies and Guidelines. Tezzla Cannon 16:03, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Ghouly = Admin Edit
- Hmmm, I've never heard of that before. What is that wiki about? Ghouly89 (Talk) 18:17, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hola pendejo! Bueno, yo no se que "plan" estas hablando, yo no soy tan activa, pero si me das tu gamertag que poder hablar! Revalation21:6 02:40, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
That explains it Edit
Sorry I live in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico...but I dont speak perfect spanish I have to use translator on sum things