Hello, FDSMDP, we are glad you have joined the Fallout Wiki!
Howdy, how's tricks?
Fab job on the redirects (and ya know, everything else). If you can add [[Category:Redirects]] to those, I would be so appreciative. If only it did it automatically! Thank you my friend -Kate (kdarrow take her for a spin! 16:22, August 21, 2020 (UTC))
- No apologies needed, you couldn't have known (nor is it really a huge deal). I will take care of that lumber page, too! You rock, keep up the good work :) -Kate (kdarrow take her for a spin! 18:26, August 21, 2020 (UTC))
Hello again! Just Kate here, ecstatic to welcome you to the team. You likely have all of this knowledge already, but I have crafted this crash course for your brand new role in case you need a reference down the road. The other folks on staff (and me!) are here to support you completely and are happy to help out in any way we can, so don't be shy. So happy you are here! -kdarrow take her for a spin! 08:01, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
Fallout 76 Player Character
Hi! On the vote, I think you might have put your vote in a different section than you intended, based on what you said: "Otherwise I somewhat support a change." Your vote was registered under the current non-canon "Resident" rather than the canon alternative "Vault Dweller." And I agree that we need to sort out the plural/singular and capitalization concerns before we make any changes. I will talk to darrow to see that we can get that squared away (assuming the vote passes). Have a great weekend! --Intrepid359 (talk) 08:06, October 24, 2020 (UTC)
Call to Action
There have been quite a few sweeping changes to the wiki lately, and now that the Unified Community Platform has come to fruition here, it's more important than ever for our leadership to get together and inspire innovative changes for the next generation of wiki editors/readers.
As someone who is somewhat inactive myself, I understand how life gets in the way, and I'll fully understand if many of you are unable to commit, but I'd still like to try my best to appeal to you all in getting involved in a few of our currently active projects; especially so since rights-users participating in our discussions/votes are at an all-time low, and many internal decisions are having to be made between a select few users, which is bad for building consensus on important matters.
As such, I would like to ask for you all to look into two of our most important projects right now, as it would mean a lot to me and the wiki if as many people as possible got directly involved in helping shape our future:
- The Vault Academy is a program for the training and acclimation of new and even veteran users, training them on how to get involved in the various facets of the wiki, as well as helping them build bonds with their fellow users. The program has kicked off in a big way, and we are in desperate need of more rights-users to sign on as mentors, as we're having to share multiple mentees between each mentor. If you're looking to leave your mark on the wiki, then signing onto TVA program will be your way of doing so.
- As a minor update, we now have a new plagiarism point of contact. Should you suspect plagiarized content is at play, please get into point with the user FDekker who will be the initial handler of all such cases going forward.
- We have an upcoming meeting of the minds coming up on the 20th of this month, and we need people to come forth and pitch their ideas for adapting to the recent UCP changes, and to possibly adopt some of the ideas that our new datamining friends have been pitching to us.
Thanks for your consideration, and I do hope to hear back from you all! Even if it is just some of you dropping by to check the place out and say a quick hello. 寧靜 14:12, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
Thank you thank you. Quick hands on that last president vandal. A+ for the day for you! -kdarrow take her for a spin! 03:21, 30 December 2020 (UTC)
Hey, sorry for cross-patrolling those images earlier. Didn't checked their history and they weren't marked as patrolled. --FindabairThe benefit of the doubt is often doubtful. 17:09, 13 January 2021 (UTC)
Hey! I saw that you had identified Miller (Wastelanders) as belonging to "3d company" of the US Army. I couldn't find any in-game source for that. Any idea where it came from?
- Please ignore this. I was dumb and completely missed the existing reference haha.
Hello my friend, I am happy to hear from you. Good catch on the Hildenbrand article. I went ahead and moved it over. Looks much better now. Thanks for letting me know and pointing that out. As always, solid work! --kdarrow take her for a spin! 17:52, 5 November 2021 (UTC)