You can find all badge images on Fallout_Wiki:Extensions. The images of the tracks are follow-up, so if you take the first custom track badge File:Badge-1001-0.png, that's the first achievement of the Fallout 3 creatures track. You can see it from the image which is a radroach. Then the next 7 belong to that track (last one is a deathclaw). Next track is the badge which has a 0 at the end again. And so on. Look closely at the image and you should recognize where it comes from if you're a Fallout gamer. You'll have to find the images yourself and use them with the badge on the Portugues wiki. Jspoel 23:25, February 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, I saw your message on Jspoelstra's TP. I've been the admin responsible for our FO4 achievements, and I still have most images I used for them on my harddrive. If you want I'll add them to your Wikia with the names we use, so all you have to do then is translate them to portuguese. Easiest for me would be if you'd grant me admin on your Wiki, of course you can remove it again once added. - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 23:58, February 21, 2017 (UTC)
Dog (Fallout 4) Edit
The PT interwiki link got taken off this article earlier today. Had a quick look on pt myself but couldn'tt find it. Do you mind finding the right link and updating it? Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 07:36, August 18, 2017 (UTC)
Video Negotiated SettlementEdit
Thank you very much for your vote on the petition. We have had talks with Wikia/Fandom, and a settlement has been proposed. I encourage you to review it and have your say here. Agent c (talk) 20:37, September 8, 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in the video forums so far.
In order to work out where to go from here, I've created another forum asking the community where our "Red line" is, and whether or not I should continue to be the point person on this.
- Hello, this is just a quick message to let you know a fourth question has been added based on the current feedback, especially from those who voted for removing the videos. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 19:51, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
All Hands MeetingEdit
Okay, I think its clear that going ahead with a meeting is a good idea. At this stage I would like to open the floor to agenda items. We have the following things to discuss.
- An update on any negotiations, and other actions
- Possible action to progress our case further whilst staying on network
- Possible engagement with Wikia on video in line with the proposed deal- if we should participate and whom that contact person should be.
- Possible alternatives if the situation cannot be resolved.
Please let me know if you want anything added to the agenda here
I'll be asking a number of people to speak on certain issues, but as always there will be plenty of room for discussion.
I propose that the meeting be held at 3pm North American Eastern Time on Sunday 24 September, this should be 8pm in London, 9pm Central European time, and Midday North American Western. If there are any objections please note them below and we'll look into alternative scheduling, the more objections the harder we look for a new time.
We have arranged facilities for the meeting, it will be held online. It is open to all persons who have participated in any of the video discussion threads up to today, except those employed by Fandom/Wikia inc (as this is the Community's meeting), or have been employed by them in the recent past.
Votes taken in this meeting will be taken as consensus view of the wiki, so everyone is encouraged to attend.
We have setup a discord server (Nukapedia's Fallout Shelter) located here. It is mobile friendly (via an app) and is very flexible.
Although everyone is welcome in our social space (The-Common-Room), only persons who meet the above criteria will be admitted to The-Town-Hall (where the meeting will be located). You may be asked to verify your account before this access is granted. Agent c (talk) 21:53, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
RE: PT InterwikiEdit
Interwiki consistency Edit
In this edit you added a link to the Portugese Nukapedia, which is more than fine. Try not to forget to add this interwiki link to the other language's pages (German, Russian, Ukrainian, in this case) as well! Otherwise we'll have inconsistent links all over the place.
- FDekker talk 14:59, November 1, 2017 (UTC)
Content Mod voteEdit
I'm sorry, but I don't think there's a good reason right now to give you these rights. Your work consists of adding interwikis and (while that's appreciated) not much else. With patroller rights, you can more easily revert bad edits and mark then as patrolled. But I don't see you check and revert edits, so you won't have use for the rights. Adding interwikis isn't becoming more easy with patroller rights. I need to see something more than adding interwikis, like proven consisting checking of edits (like Great Mara does) and preferably adding new content to article pages on a consistent and long term base. If I grant patrollership nowaways I'll have to see those things, with adminship prospect. Jspoel 17:50, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Nukapedia and Fandom/Wikia talksEdit
Apologies for the impersonal nature of this message, as I'm relaying the same thing to admins and people who have previously expressed a view on featured video. Forgive me if I tell you some things you already know.
We have a call scheduled with Wikia this Friday. We need your input - and the input from as many others as possible. We're hoping to settle once and for all what our relationship is, if it can be salvaged, and what the future should be, as until we settle these featured video can't be settled.
Please, have a look at this forum and tell us what you think.
In addition to looking at our own future hosting option, we've also been in talks with other hosts. Included in these is Gamepedia/Curse. We have an ongoing dialogue with them, and if you have any questions about a possible unification to the vault, please do let me know and I'll relay any similar response we've had, and if your question is a first, I'll ask the question.
As per this edit I chose to ask the author about where he got the information from. I assumed that the better option would be to leave it off of the page until it could be sourced from something lore-friendly, otherwise I think that would lay in the grey-area of speculation.
RE: Behind the scenes infoEdit
I understand. However, I did not add the info, but simply linked it to Wikipedia. I have no way of verifying said info (cross reference or such). My edits were direct links out for those who wish to further their knowledge of 'possible" behind the scenes info. That's why no one will remember your name... 14:40, August 20, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Patroller Request Edit
Hey, look at that you're a proper patroller now. Don't let me down.
Vault 87 super mutantsEdit
Classes are not always capitalized. The behemoth that actually made it into the game is one example on the page itself. Furthermore, all three of those are improper nouns in the middle of a sentence. Great Mara (talk) 16:39, September 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Those articles are tables reflecting GECK data verbatim. The article in question is written to follow our capitalization policy. Great Mara (talk) 23:33, September 7, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for that! The location image track uses the images from Vault 76, Flatwoods, Morgantown, Winding Path, Wavy Willard's Water Park, Watoga, Camden Park and Top of the World respectively. The creature track uses Fox, Tick, Radtoad, Grafton Monster, Mothman, Flatwoods monster, Wendigo and Scorchbeast. Just use the best images from all those articles. I read your message again after typing all that and realized you asked for the names too. I'll send them on Discord. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 21:38, January 14, 2019 (UTC)
You’ve been banned from chat for a week for multiple reasons. You were treated very fairly and are lucky it’s only a week. All the reasons are here: https://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki:Discord_bans#Active_bans President Autumn 03:23, January 16, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Suspension of Patroller RightsEdit
Ok, I will remove your rights and if you want them back you can request it and it will be looked over when that time comes. I will look into your concerns and talk them over with my fellow staff. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 16:48, February 6, 2019 (UTC)
- I have discussed this issue with my fellow staff, and I have also thought it over for a bit. I think the situation you were subjected to in the common room was unfair, though the ban was not. I am not seeking to take action towards any of the users involved, but I think we need to look at the definitions of trolling again.
- Talking with my colleagues, it seemed the overall agreement was that if an action goes unmoderated for over a month, taking action for it is not something we really want to do, unless it is very serious. These things should not really go unnoticed in the first place, chat is supposed to be moderated at all times, but when it happens, I don't think there is much to do if other users present doesn't report it when it does. Using previous things that have happened as an excuse for you to break the rules won't work though.
- If you are still disappointed, fine. I recognize what you say about a toxic community and, again, I think the situation that got you banned was questionable. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 11:25, February 21, 2019 (UTC)
I assume you're talking about interwiki rights, not Patroller? If so I think I'd like to see some more activity from you in regards to adding interwiki links. Lately, you don't seem to have been to active on that front. As per the guidelines, rights are given on a per-need basis, and currently it is not blatantly obvious that you need them. Come back to me whenever you start adding more interwiki links, and you'll get the rights. If you were actually asking for patroller rights, give me a message. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 22:13, March 12, 2019 (UTC)
- You have made 15 main space edits since last time you asked for patroller rights. I still don't see why you need them. Once you start editing more I'm sure you'll get the rights. Or maybe you can give me a good reasoning for you to get them before you start editing? I am open to hear what you've got to say. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 17:37, March 28, 2019 (UTC)
In response to your vote, i’m fine with it it’s your vote but I just wanted to assure you that this is a serious request, not a joke in any way. President Autumn 20:58, March 24, 2019 (UTC)
Vote reason Edit
Hey Dragao, while I understand your frustration with some of the issues the wiki is currently facing, I've noticed a repeated pattern in your votes and forums. Specifically, you've been posting passive aggresive, or directly confrontational statements which are starting to become disruptive. If you have an issue with a specific user I suggest you work it out in personal messages/talk page space, otherwise; please stop attempting to flame or bait users into responding to your statements on official requests and proposal forums. -bleep196- (talk) 03:25, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
- This is a confrontational statement that's throwing shade at another user. This is what we, in the administration business, call baiting, and I've seen it multiple times, not just on the forums, but regularly in the discord when you were present. Its disruptive and adds friction in a forum that isn't about the user you were baiting. I'm a staunch opposer of homophobia, but that is neither the time nor the place to call it out. I'm asking, very politely, for you to stop doing it on official proposals and public votes. ---bleep196- (talk) 22:06, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
- You're very much trying my patience here Dragao. If I see homophobia directly, anywhere I will take direct action. I wasn't here for the thing you reported, so your sarcasm, and satirical reply is ill placed and grating. I wasn't going to do this originally, but the sass in your talk page replies and clear lack of tact leads me to believe you think this is a game. I've tried being nice about it. This is an official warning. Do not continue posting flamebaiting comments in official forum votes and proposals. If you continue to be disruptive in the forums, you will be banned. -bleep196- (talk) 00:48, April 17, 2019 (UTC)
Ban Reason Edit
You'll forgive me if I have no interest in further discussing the reasons for your ban with you. The ban was implemented as a result of a long term pattern of behavior, after discussing with chat and administrative staff in the staff channel on the discord. We decided that your presence, notably your continued disruption of discord through instigation of flame wars, insults, and general lack of self awareness about the shit show your posts would stir up continued to be a detriment to chat as a whole. The incident preceding the ban wasn't the cause of it, but merely a demonstration of the ongoing pattern, which frankly, most of staff are tired of dealing with. I've retracted the genocide comment from the reasoning, as I was under the impression that you were mocking the Holodomor as a genocide of the ukranian people, as you had done in the past. Your passive aggressive comments here frankly, don't lend much to your case, and make me even more dissuaded from further discussing the ban. You will have to appeal to another admin, because I do not have the energy or the time to deal with your tendancy to belittle people, official discussions or not. ---bleep196- (talk) 03:16, May 7, 2019 (UTC)
- No worries. From a look at it, they seem to be two different quests in the files, so I don't think they should be merged. They just happen to have very similar objectives. Getting another opinion would be best, though. AllYourFavorites! (talk) 18:29, July 3, 2019 (UTC)
Nukapedia - Vault Merger: voting has reopenedEdit
As you may have already seen, voting for the proposed merger has been reopened. Voting was originally postponed so that users could better discuss the proposal, and after a lengthy conversation, that forum has since come to a close. For more information, please see the discussion itself. The post is a little lengthy, but if you are truly interested in making an informed decision, I would recommend reading through it.
Because this discussion may or may not affect how you voted initially or your rationale at the time, please review your post so that it reflects your current beliefs accurately.
This is only a notice of open polls and is not soliciting a change of vote. This is a generic talk page message intended only as for any and all voters, so as to avoid any indication of bias towards a particular outcome. Voting is slated to end on 5:01 pm November 1, 2019 (UTC).
Inquiry into your state of existance Edit
I hope you're doing well. Are you still alive?
- Jgrsoto 03:48, March 7, 2020 (UTC)
Sock account Edit
On May 7th of 2019, you were banned indefinitely from our Discord server, and in that time, you have failed to appeal your ban in any way. Yet not long ago, we were forced to ban your sock account from the server. For attempting to circumvent your perma-block, I will now be extending a 3-day wiki-side block onto your account as well. 寧靜 02:43, April 29, 2020 (UTC)