Thank you, I wish I wasn't so busy so I could contribute more/better. Aiming to get the badge for making edits per every 5 days. Canyon Light (talk) 13:24, July 14, 2016 (UTC)
Caps stashes & notable lootEdit
Hullo! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that per the Wiki's notable loot policy caps stashes aren't considered notable loot for location pages which is why your edits are being undone or removed.
There is, however, a caps stash page which you can note all the locations that you've been finding them on. I've been trying to move them there whenever I delete it off the location page. :) --L84tea Would you like a cup of tea? 07:44, April 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for the polite heads-up. I wasn't sure if cap stashes were considered notable loot or not, having seen them listed here and there on location pages before. If I find another stash, I'll list it on the Caps Stash page itself, then. Shame it isn't considered notable, even with the possible value with the Cap Collector perk card. Perhaps due to the high volume of notes, holotapes, and randomized bobbleheads, recipes, plans, and magazines one can find in the game, as-is.
- On that note of what is/isn't notable loot, are bobby pin boxes notable enough? I notice it is listed as notable loot on the Pumpkin house page, for one. Usually, I only find a couple or even just one bobby pin from those boxes. I find more on feral ghouls and in containers, most of the time. Canyon Light (talk) 22:40, April 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, sometimes we don't catch all the ones that are added and I understand the instinct to consider it notable and list it on the page (I know I definitely did when I first started finding them!). Bobby pin boxes aren't notable under the policy either, I'll take that one off the pumpkin house page, thanks for noticing. --L84tea Would you like a cup of tea? 00:10, April 23, 2019 (UTC)
- I thought those bobby pin boxes were not so notable for loot. Thank you. I'll edit the Caps stash page from now on then if I find them elsewhere. Canyon Light (talk) 00:27, April 23, 2019 (UTC)
If you copy notable loot content from The Vault, make sure all the loot they have matches the loot on our wiki, with links. I just had to correct the link of a key. Jspoel 21:46, September 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Now I see we didn't have that key link as well. You just rearranged the content. Jspoel 22:01, September 13, 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for the message, Jspoelstra. I shall keep that in mind for all the notable loot to have links, where possible. The various keys are still a work-in-progress for hyperlinks, as well, I would imagine. Regarding the noted weapon/armor/power armor mods: many Fallout 76 modification boxes do not have their own pages yet, which will be an easy project, to make a new page to list modification boxes akin to Fallout 4's weapon mods, etc pages. In the future I will be sure to add a summary comment of rearranging content. Canyon Light (talk) 02:35, September 14, 2019 (UTC)