Welcome to our Fallout wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, please sign in and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at Talk:Main Page or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Help page has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Ausir 09:31, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
thanks for your noticing my mistake on the vidya article and changing it.
Power Stations Edit
New policy on inactive adminsEdit
This is a friendly notice to inform you of a recent policy change here at Nukapedia. We have enacted a policy concerning all inactive admins/mods/chat mods who have not edited here in over 9 months. As your most recent edit was on November 26,2010, you are one of the those who fits that criteria. We felt it important to get in touch with you to give you the opportunity to again become an active contributing editor and member of the Nukapedia community, whilst retaining your user rights. Please respond on my talk page, otherwise, if we do not hear back from you by October 16th, as well as see an increased presence on the wiki, your extra user rights will be removed. You will have the opportunity to respond to a bureaucrat to request them back at any point after becoming edit active for at least one month and show an active desire to make continued contributions again on Nukapedia. Thank you for your time.--Kingclyde (talk) 05:51, October 3, 2012 (UTC)