- 1 Ghouls
- 2 VB
- 3 Great work
- 4 Reinforced metal
- 5 Quest images
- 6 Lost Gear on New Vegas
- 7 New Canaan
- 8 Good work
- 9 Camp Golf
- 10 NCR Overhaul
- 11 Bible quote
- 12 Weapons spread
- 13 Poll
- 14 Admin
- 15 Images
- 16 Stimpak page
- 17 FO3 NPC project
- 18 FO3 NPC overhaul project finished
- 19 Ideas for the next Fallout game
- 20 Jim Wilkins
- 21 BoS-Outcast war
- 22 FO1 and 2 Character Project
- 23 Fallout: New Vegas creatures project finished
- 24 Timeline
Thanks for taking the time to reword that. It's a much better addition to the article now. Cheers.--Gothemasticator 16:18, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but why are you removing the canon warnings? Nitty Tok. 19:26, November 7, 2010 (UTC) In Fallout: New Vegas, several bits of eveidence point towards Van Buren being consdered canon. User:Bobbyb373
- Except for the massive fact that Shady Sands is mentioned, where the entire premise of VB's NCR is the fact that Victor Presper destroyed Shady Sands with an atomic weapon. Van Buren is not canon, and those warning should stay in place. Nitty Tok. 19:30, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
True, but the hostiltes between the Brotherhood and the NCR are mentioned in a past context several times in the game. Some of it is non-canon, but this part is certainly canon. User: Bobbyb373
- It's all or nothing in the world of canon. VB is not canon. Nitty Tok. 19:35, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Are you sure? Then where does all the talk of 'wars against the Brotherhood' come from in New Vegas??? User: Bobbyb373
Great work[edit source]
You've been making lots of great edits lately. Thanks for contributing to The Vault! Your work does not go unnoticed.--Gothemasticator 00:19, December 18, 2010 (UTC) You're welcome, anytime mate.--Bobbyb373 11:42, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
Reinforced metal[edit source]
Quest images[edit source]
Lost Gear on New Vegas[edit source]
Hi Bobby. I had my gear taken my Elder Mcnamarra and now it all seems to be gone. I completed the bit where I get rid of the NCR ranger but still have not had my gear given back. Can you help???? Thx
New Canaan[edit source]
Just so you know, I reverted your edit to the New Canaan page. The image is used from the New Canaan design document and is included to give the reader a feel for the area, as is the flavour quote. It's got nothing to do with preaching, trust me. --Flower of Pock-Lips 00:01, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'll take your word on this one, OK. Bobbyb373 12:10, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Good work[edit source]
Hey Bobby, just to let you know I've been watching you spend a lot of time here, doing some good work. Planning on giving it another go at adminship in the near future? Hope you keep continuing this way! Greets, Jspoelstra 20:58, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, I will certainly give the adminship vote another try soon. Hope you will support me in that! ;D Bobbyb373 17:04, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I probably will. A little remark: you replied to my message on your own talkpage. By coincidence I read it. In the future please answer on the talkpage of the one sending you the message (so in this case, mine). An admin should know things like this... Greets, Jspoelstra 17:55, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
Camp Golf[edit source]
Why did you remove the related quests in Camp Golf? It's common to add it to a location page. Jspoel 16:43, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Just a FYI, The Vault:Article layout guideline/Location article. 17:27, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
NCR Overhaul[edit source]
So far the progress of the NCR page is looking well (I feel, even though I only skimmed it). Keep up the good work and I look forward to reviewing it once you feel it is done.
Bible quote[edit source]
The quote removed from the Zion National Park is relevant to the page because when you first arrive in the area, the achievement/trophy "When We Remembered Zion" unlocks. This is a reference to Psalm 137:1, so don't worry, it's not like that quote comes from nowhere. You might see a couple of Bible quotes floating around on the Honest Hearts pages, since it's a DLC all about the Mormons. --Flower of Pock-Lips 15:19, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
Weapons spread[edit source]
Just noticed that on the Gobi Campaign scout rifle you changed the spread to 0, just wanted to make sure that you have been taking the spread value from the correct part of the GECK, which should be from the min spread box and not the spread box. 01:22, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Well somebody has got that wrong, cus I have checked under the new patch and the updated GECK, and the spread is still the same. So If it says that somewhere else, it needs to be corrected also. 10:50, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Look, if we were trying to frame you we would have made the evidence up. If you actually read our talk histories you'd see that we both assume it could be coincidence originally. And since CheckUser was used, nothing has been said. Both Gob and I care for this wiki, that is why we discussed the issue. I had never even heard of you before this, so I have no reason to have some kind of vendetta against you. I think BigDog said it best when he said we should leave this alone because I do not want some long running feud with the potential to get us both in trouble. -- 12:23, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
WHERE did you get that cover art? I'm not accusing you of faking the photo, I just want to see the site you obtained it from. I went to the Beth. forums, Fallouts site, and Beth. blog, and I couldn't find it. Unless I must it, can you sena link please! --Geerardr 11:06, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
Stimpak page[edit source]
I've seen today that you have remove the appearance of the Stimpak and the Super Stimpak of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel in the Stimpack page. This is an act of vandalism that could make you temporarily banning on The Vault, so can I have an explanation of their suppression?
- Bobby, this a strange post to you, because you haven't made an edit yet today. And also in the past few days I haven't seen you editing a stimpak page. I'll take it up with Itachou. Jspoel 23:00, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Itachou was talking about this, Bobby. It was an edit about half a year ago. You removed it because it was red-linked, right? It should have stayed though. But we won't hold it against you anymore.
Ok, but this is not a reason, the items are real and the page will be created at one time or another, it is not necessary to remove the red-links when the page must be created.
This is just to notify you, there will be no penalty, just don't do this again, first ask an administrator if you have any doubt =).
FO3 NPC project[edit source]
Maybe you have forgotten about the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project and maybe you haven't. I have recently been pouring lots of work into the project and have finished essentially the majority of all unfinished sections, including all the add-ons. However, there is one thing that I cannot do and that is give peer reviews. As the new project leader, I'm asking to to take some time out of your online schedule and do some reviews on the project, if you'd be so kind. Who knows? If I get enough people doing peer reviews, we could finally finish this project. We didn't finish it before Fallout: New Vegas came out like we hoped, but at least we can finish it. Best regards, Kastera (talk) 22:37, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
FO3 NPC overhaul project finished[edit source]
You have been awarded the Nukapedia Project Medal for your efforts within the Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project.
Ideas for the next Fallout game[edit source]
Can you review my blog post of ideas in the next Fallout game? --M72 Gauzz 10:58, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
Jim Wilkins[edit source]
Articles should be written in present tense with one exception to the rule.
See here. -- 19:59, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
BoS-Outcast war[edit source]
Please stop adding FNV to the games list for this article. Fallout: New Vegas is not relevant even though there's a mention of the war in that game; it's a single line mentioned in passing, and insignificant to the article. --Kris 20:09, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
FO1 and 2 Character Project[edit source]
Hello there. I see that you are currently on the Fallout 1 and 2 characters project page as a participant. However, you have not made any edits to the encompassed pages in some time. Please finish at least on page within one week, (so the 24th of August) or I will have to remove you. This is not personal, but the project needs to be finished so we need people to be actively participating. If there is a reason that you have been unable to do so, please contact me on my talk page within the month. Alternatively, if you do finish a page please note it in the appropriate place on the project page and then notify me on my talk page. Thank you and best wishes, .
- Why the hostility? I sent this out all the editors on the project. There is no 'pressure' to edit, feeble or otherwise. I was just asking that everyone pulls together in an attempt to bring it to its conclusion. As for all users are equal, I am acutely aware of that. For example, you have many more edits than me and have been here longer, and yet I can still ask for activity on the project that we are working on. Furthermore, a lot of admins are on the project and happily have the role of participant under Ghouly89's leadership, including Ausir. There really is no need for hostility, especially as I have said the same to all participants. I apologise if I have caused you some kind of offence. .
Fallout: New Vegas creatures project finished[edit source]
You have been awarded the Nukapedia Project Medal for your efforts within the Fallout: New Vegas creatures project.
While I understand what you're saying, it's still fairly speculative. We have no idea what the Divergence entails, it's surprised us before, and anything can happen with it, no matter how shortly afterwards. It's the reason we don't cover the flags of certain countries on their articles, and why we don't go into much detail on the changing of the US flag. It's also why we hardly have any information on the Cold War article. Blog 21:55, February 14, 2014 (UTC)