| ||Archives: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15|
This is the Toaster... The Answering Machine can't come to the wiki right now. Please leave your message after the Pop...Edit
Office Hours: Away.
I am currently in Timezone: GMT
Lucy has Wings Edit
As I said in chat, I believe her shadow has wings. Kind of look demonic if you ask me. Which would say to me that the reason she appears as a child, even though she died when she was 18, is because she was possessed at the age we see her and therefore from that age to the age of 18 she was not "Lucy" rather just Lucy's body being inhabited by a demon. More proof of this is that the narrator in the building says her mother and father believed her to be possessed as well as others.
Maybe I am reading too much into this but in my head it clicks.
Anyways, here is the video... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5iUvui9Ujg
Hello friend Edit
Hey old friend, it's been awhile. I'm contacting you because I wanted to make a change to my profile page but it seems that it is admin protected. Think you can help out? Thanks. TrailerParkApe TPA 18:44, August 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for helping out. It was just a simple change. How's everything been? I just got back into playing Fallout 4 after having not played it in a long time. It's been a fun ride with all the mods I'm using. I know I've said it before, but maybe I'll help out again when Fallout 76 comes out. TrailerParkApe TPA 18:49, August 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Seems like an interesting situation, similar in ways to the split with The Vault/Nukapedia. I read through most of the post but I think before I can make a vote I would need to educate myself more. I've been away from the wiki scene for awhile now, so I'm not quite up-to-date on a lot of things. Hopefully this gets sorted out to insure the survival of Nukapedia. TrailerParkApe TPA 19:06, August 19, 2018 (UTC)
What's been going on? Edit
Can you give me his twitter account address? Jspoel 14:10, August 24, 2018 (UTC)
Ref: Fallout 4 Random Encounter "The Hatch" Edit
Asking me to improve my user interaction skills is actually against the law counting as "Disability Discrimination", on that note, you're asking me to improve my interaction skills after someone didn't check their sources properly when editing what I've contributed? How exactly is that considered "bad faith"? Even then, no Reason was added for the edit either. As a British English speaker, writer and perfectly eloquently well spoken man, you're siding with someone else who incorrectly added the period inbetween the Quote Blocks to state if someone was speaking?
According to many writers, it's grammatically incorrect to add the word "And" at the start of a sentence and it's also grammatically incorrect to add a period, commonly known as a full stop, between the quote blocks unless addressing someone's quote directly. Full stop should always be at the end of a sentence. So, reflecting on this, many Articles on Fallout Wiki are grammatically incorrect considering the word "And" being used in your Americanised documentations and citations.
Never the less, I apologise if it came across negatively but try and look at it from my point of view. It took ages to find the most up-to-date LOST Wiki, considering that there are two, at first I was unsure what would be classed as the official fanbase. Neither are officially recognised as is. The actual official TV Series website which was on ABC's website, which is part of Disney, no longer exists. What remains seems to be a fully up-to-date LOST Wiki at lost.wikia.com and the official TV Series website which is archived at Internet Archive at https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://abc.go.com/shows/LOST
I hope this **sheds light**. Also, at the start of the final episode of Season 1 featured Dynamite, which was used to blow open The Hatch door to Station 6 - The Swan, a subterranean facility and bunker. Similar situation happens in Fallout 4 when a Random Encounter triggers a Scavenger in warning the Player Character to stay back or he'll kill you. If you kill him in time and head to The Hatch, it has red text with the caption "Detonate". Direct reference to LOST Season 1 Episode 24 "Exodus - Part 2".
RE: User Issues Today Edit
Howdy there Chad. I'm leaving this message on your talk page as you're the one who left the message from Saka and yourself on mine. I have posted a response/statement on the forum regarding the discussion about a new rule for discussions. I hope it goes towards addressing your concerns. If it didn't do that adequately/appropriately in your eyes or there's still an issue I didn't address (which is entirely possible, I was sorta shooting from the hip/going with my gut for my forum statement) please let me know. You know I'm not too keen on having you and Saka leave the Nukapedia community, and I hope you know I like the ideas the two of you have come up with.
Re: Deletions Edit
While I agree they are the same items, they are not in the same locations. The items I found yesterday were in Gorge Junkyard and had I returned there in another game instance, I would expect to find them there again. Wouldn't it have been better then, to redirect them to a general page rather than to a previous game's page? That's the part that doesn't make any sense to me. How will players find them using Fallout 4 locations? Do they even break down into the same scrap? I didn't get a chance to test that myself, so a bit curious. And thanks for the reply! I will be helping out till the end of November, so any clarification is appreciated. If you and your community deem it applicable, feel free to toss me a temporary Discord link to make communication easier. Last thing I want to do is waste my time making unwanted pages which, in the end creates more work for the admins. :) Pinkachu (talk) 16:26, October 26, 2018 (UTC)
Update on WikiaEdit
That's sad news to hear. Appears things aren't going so well then, hope it starts going uphill from now on again. I already used the general email, so no problem there. With this news, I suspect they won't have the manpower to work on those videos. They didn't add them with the release of Fallout 76, so things haven't become as bad as predicted. Any reason for you to become a bit more active again? Jspoel 16:24, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
- What do you mean "the Curse guys are taking over the community stuff?" Is Wikia involved with them? Jspoel 19:27, January 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Wow, that is breaking news! I wasn't aware at all. That will put our competition/relationship with the Vault in another light, at least that's how it feels for me now. We'll wait and see what comes of it, I suppose. Thanks for the information (this could have been a good blog post last month on our wiki, pity no one picked it up). Jspoel 19:48, January 11, 2019 (UTC)
- It ain't all that bad is it? Things will cool down again. But probably real life's taking too much of you to see the bit of fun you can have around here (well, for me that's the editing part then...) Good luck out there, maybe drop in from time to time. Also, greetings to Mel from me too (how's marrried life treating you:)? Jspoel 22:05, March 25, 2019 (UTC)
- Is there any reason you can't stay on the wiki side of things as an editor without even looking at chat or /d? Look at Js, he avoids all the drama by being exclusively an editor. Regardless of your choices, good luck in future endeavours and I hope you decide to return again in the future. I can tell from your parting words that you feel betrayed from being forced to look at this wiki you've helped cultivate over the past decade or so turn into what it is now, but I believe that time will pass soon, and hopefully you (along with the other scorned old bloods) return when it does come to pass. Sigmund Fraud Talk Contributions 22:33, March 25, 2019 (UTC)