edits on your profile Edit
If it has been you editing your profile while not signed in, don't do that; If people see an annon is editing a profile they will ban you unintentionally. If it isn't you, just revert the edits and tell an admin\mod. Thanks for that Denis.I am an old dog still trying to learn new tricks..lol--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 08:31, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
Citadel in arlington Edit
Thanks. I thought that maybe the developers put it there to take up alot of empty skyline space. Still didn't find a way over the fence, though. Thanks for your input!Leea (talk) 12:03, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
Firelance, APC's, etc.Edit
All the information you've been posting to discussions pages shouldn't even be there; talk pages are for discussing changes to better the respective page, not share exploits or whatever. Sharing that kind of information is best done using your blog. --Kastera (talk) 23:05, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I assure you, I realize that there are many stories all over the talk pages in this wiki. However, there are so many stories, it would be virtually impossible to remove every single talk page. But that's beside the point; Nukapedia is based off of WikiMedia which details what talk pages are for here. Being condensed, the discussion page is supposed to be for things like proposing large changes to the page, verifying info, et cetera, not sharing stories and personal experiences. An I'm not just "oppressing" you; over the past six months or so, I've been reverting anything I find that doesn't involve improving the respective page, so it's not just you. You're free to bring this to the community's attention in the forums for others opinions. --Kastera (talk) 07:00, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Looking over your past contributions, the actual problem I've been seeing is that you've been posting all your exploit info in the wrong place(s). You've often been placing the info in a location talk page when the exploit doesn't really have much to due with the exploit at hand. It would be much better if you posted the info in Talk:Fallout 3 exploits or (for your scaling-walls-Dogmeat exploit) on Talk:Dogmeat (Fallout 3). In the future, post the info to the thing it affects, not where it's been affected for you. --Kastera (talk) 16:42, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
(←) Technically, the information was wasn't ever deleted; nothing on this wiki is ever truly deleted. Your edits are still extremely easily to access by going to the page history. If you'd like, I can transfer your exploits to a different page. Just give me instructions and I can do it... or you can figure it out yourself. Oh, and for future reference, you don't need to paste my messages back to my talk page; I can clearly remember what I last said (and if I can't I can just revisit your talk page). --Kastera (talk) 17:17, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I can understand you're a bit frustrated seeing all your hard work and experience go the waste with the revertals, but looks like you and Kastera sorted things out now. Jspoel 17:25, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
I know how you feel. I've edited that you can pickpocket Mirelurk kings in at least five times and someone always gets rid of it! If it's already there on the page that Swamplurk Queens can be pickpocketed why not the info about Kings too? I have not tried your trick yet, (I've been playing L.A. Noire, if you don't have that game you don't know what you're missing out on!) but I will try it sometime soon.Leea (talk) 18:12, August 14, 2012 (UTC) I think the goalposts have been moved since I started editing in 2009. Rules have changed and I have not kept upto date. Having said that,many exploits that have been deleted have removed from the game the very heart and soul of TALK in the sole interests of serving the few.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 04:42, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
No offense intended, but is English your first language? I don't understand what you were trying to say in your last message. --Kastera (talk) 21:36, August 15, 2012 (UTC) Your absolutely right to have spotted this .The A.I has a glitch in it. It makes them what would you call it?" unpreditable and dangerous was the term once used."Loose cannons in Navy parlance. Frequently exploited by the military for their own ends but often bet bitten back in the process.Totally unempoyable they are not "another brick in the wall type" but destroyer of walls. Don't use 'em,dont' abuse 'em and all is usally fine.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 09:02, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
Over the wall and through the fence... Edit
I got over the wall today. It took forever but i finally got it. Seeing the "citadel/non-citadel" gave me the creeps. Just big and empty like that... Have you ever been out of the map in Seward Square? Near the "back door" of the Capital Building there's a chain-link fence that you can lean one of the many empty barrels against and hop over. If you walk around to where the "front" of building should be it's just empty and the "dome" just floats in mid-air. Leea (talk) 15:56, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about with Takoma Park (i don't think you can access the Jefferson Memorial via the non-playabe area), i have been into the "great plains" (as i call it) of the non-playable area in the Park, and i've checked out the "Washington Monument" in the "distance". It's not that far of a walk over there, but it doesn't really exist 'cause you can clip right through it. As for Megaton, i don't know how the hell you got over the wall but i've seen some of what you said through holes in it. In Takoma Park, you don't have to Fast Travel back, there's large garbage piles behind the building next to the bank. Walk up the piles to the top of the building, jump down to the roof of the bank and jump down to the street.Leea (talk) 18:55, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
Have you ever gone out of map at Vernon Square? You don't need to manipulate any City Liners to get there. Go through the hospital 'till you're at the top, you'll notice a relay tower leaning over to the Statesman Hotel. Go to the left of the tower (there will be a dose of Psyco in a wooden crate here) and walk along the very small ledge until the end and drop to the pavement below you. There's a really low dip in the building off to your right that will alow you to walk under it. Somewhere off in the distance (i think it's to the right) there's a building that looks alot like the ruined school in the Square. I almost expected to find a cut weapon there, but no dice. Too bad...he he...Leea (talk) 11:36, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
New Vegas Edit
Yes, i have thought about it. And i do know that it is available with all add-ons, but what makes me unsure is the long bug page. Yes, i know the FO3 bug page is long, but i haven't even experienced half the bugs on that page(thank god!).Leea (talk) 18:58, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
I use an Xbox 360. An xbox is cheap (money wise, at least), even with the new "lower end" 4 GB models, and has great graphics quality for the price. No, i'm not one of those "elitists" that's gonna claim that the other platforms are awful, if you love a PS3 or PC by all means use it!:) Leea (talk) 18:55, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
It was a great idea, but... Edit
I broke my last one in a thunderstorm two years ago. The lightning, heavy rain and other whatnot made a great backdrop for the eerie game i was playing (F.E.A.R., by the way) but then... lightning struck in the backyard! And the power went out! It came back on right away but by Xbox gave me the Ring Of Death, and it wasn't under waranty anymore, so i had to buy a new one... I still have the old one. Maybe i'll finally find someone to fix it for me, without chargeing me an arm and a leg...Leea (talk) 07:35, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry to hear about your eye. It would be a real pain to love video games and not be able to see! On a different note...you can see sitting that close to the TV? And one that big? I would find it hard to see the action going on the sides of the screen with one that big. I have an older 14 or 15 inch "glass tube" TV and the colors are superb. You have played F.E.A.R.? I've had it about...oh..4 years or so now. And its spin-off F.E.A.R. Files. I didn't get F.E.A.R. 2 because i wasn't into that one particular installment, but i did get 3 because i was (and still are) excited for it. It's that way for all my games, i love them all.Leea (talk) 17:19, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
The Fallout Universe Edit
I've had it for four years now. Do you have all of the acheivements for it? When my xbox busted two years ago i lost my account, so i made a new one and all the games i had up to that point i had to re-earn all of the acheivements i had!. There are still some unmarked places in the game(i don't have any of the add-ons) that i haven't been able to find. And some of the notes in the game too.Leea (talk) 14:24, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
You see, i've never been on xbox live with mine. I only have dial-up internet and i don't wanna have to pay for a satelite AND the $50 a year for a gold membership. When i bought the one i have now, i set it up, but when i plugged in the old memory stick (from the last one), it registered TWO accounts: the new one i had to make, and my old one. So i opted for deleting my old one, as having two accounts on one xbox and the only person playing with it is me...well, you know. That's why if this one ever breaks (i pray it will not!!), i HAVE to find some one to fix it, 'cause then i'll have to go through that AGAIN.Leea (talk) 16:07, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
Sydney and stuck glitchesEdit
I never really had much problem with her doing that. Did you try looking at her page on this wiki? As i recall there might be some help there in the "bugs" section. And if not, there might be help on the general Fallout 3 bugs page. Good luck!Leea (talk) 19:25, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
But I didn't boost!Edit
Good to hear from you again. I do something to try to help and I'm accused of something I didn't even think about! Come to think of it, you're just about the only person on my talk page that didn't berate me about something. I've had so many complaints about my "boosting" and "pointless edits" that I've basically put up a disclaimer on my page. So many rules nowadays!Leea (talk) 22:25, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
- The rule is "Do none harm" and "mea culpa", " mea culpa". But always be true to yourself....you may end up standing all alone on a rocky shore but then,what the hell, you will still be you and not some other manufactured thing..Generally in this world I have observed that the gods hate human perfection and those they strive for it they usually first turn mad. This is why in every Islamic carpet, although they could make a perfect carpet an errrrror is woven in. To avoid giving offence to god. I hope this makes some sence and is of some help--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 07:24, September 10, 2012 (UTC).
Clearing talk pagesEdit
I see you finally have a... "user picture"? Is that what it is called? Anyway... Is that you in the picture?Leea (talk) 22:07, September 13, 2012 (UTC) No such luck! but its not far off. 'bout same age though a hundred years apart, So I give'im credit even though I caught more Adders than 'ee. According to family he supposed to be one of my ancestors, he be..famous an all, now as then. Not like me. Me more like dog. Older, more cantankerous and a bit more infamous..." is it fallout that stops me falling out? I wonder." --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 22:29, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
That's sweet of you, but i can go to Gamestop and get it if i want to. I've seen it for sale there, and probably for much cheaper than i could get it at another store, like Walmart. Maybe i'll get it as a belated birthday present for myself. Who knows?Leea (talk) 17:17, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
I added it to the gallery on the Tenpenny Tower page. After I uploaded it and wanted to place it in the infobox and had seconds thoughts. The front of the building has too much shadow on it. So I added it to the gallery as a secondary image. I'm setting my own standards pretty high. Jspoel 16:42, September 18, 2012 (UTC) It's very hight standard..I was going to have it poster size on my wall..it's already wall paper on my screen. I only ever came across one other person who went into such detail and he used to make tiles(pictures) for Duke Nukem 3D .He and his wife made them from candle wax.Beautiful pictures for hall walls in the game.It's a gift only given to a very few.He went by the name of Ezekiel. --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 07:15, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
Loose cannons or spray and pray Edit
The Blitz. Ever heard of loose cannons? They fire in every direction...that is their strategy...some one in the end gets hit..See Richard Dawkins.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 09:31, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ego Te Absolvo Edit
? --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 09:34, September 29, 2012 (UTC) We must have a strategy, an objective and a goal. Does this mean we must have your strategy, your objective and your goal? --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 09:49, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Posting on article's talk pages Edit
Hello, you've been warned once not to post exploits and stories on article's talk pages. They are meant for discussion of the information on the articles and how to improve the articles only. If you want to share those stories, feel free to create a blog and post them there.
Again, please cease to use article's talkpages for purposes they were not intended for. Since this were already warned before, next time, it will result in a ban. Limmiegirl Talk! ♪ 13:43, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
I never mean or intent to break rules.I served in the forces so know exactly what rules are for.It would help if I could understand the difference between what one moderator might allow pass yet which you spot and term an exploit. To avoid this clash can you please explain in more detail what is it is you refered to as my exploit and why it is actually an exploit and not a means of answering previous queries of how to preserve a character that otherwise will get lost to the gamer.If you remember, or perhaops you were not here then, I was commenting back in the end of 2008 when Fallout first came out and then as now my comments tend to be exhaustive. It seems that sometime between 2008 and 2010 changes have taken place that I am not aware of since I was away from the boards. I don't wish to break rules, even less do I wish to be banned as that is like cutting ones own throat and totally defeats the purpose of my efforts as a Fallout 3 gamer for just under 2000 hours now, and is counter to and offensive to the welcome from Jal at the beginning of my officially joining again. So perhaps you can help me understand what is this blog that you would have me create, (can I read yours?) how I create it and use it,and most of all, what is its value. Also please, the difference between what you consider an exploit and what is an acceptable comment or observation answering 2009 questions still unanswered on the talk pages. As it is your letter as it seems to me is too brief for me to fully comprehend where I have gone wrong.I understand that posts on talk pages are to help improve article pages but if options are not explored on talk pages then points on article pages will go uncorrected as talm pages ill be stifled of opinions and options. It takes a lot of slow progress playing though just one vignette in a game just to find something new after all these years that might be of any help so I do think you should cut a little slack to someone who is trying to add yet one more fragment of insight into the game other than using a not very obvious rule to just ban me. I did take note of the first comment but is seem you have found another version of an infringement I do not fully understand so perhaps bear with me and explain what was wrong.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 14:44, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, I was vague on my previous warning, I should had specified what I was referring to. An example would be this. You seem to have been writing up play reports on certain characters, which don't really belong there. Article talk pages are reserved specifically to discuss the article itself and how to improve them, not general discussions about the subject of the article. The kind of content you're writing would be better suited either for a forum thread (which you can create here), or a blog post, (which you can create here, and view here). I hope that's enough clarification, if not, feel free to ask further. Again, I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough the first time. Limmiegirl Talk! ♪ 00:57, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- To avoid any problems I will put it in my own blog.Thanks.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 07:08, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
Internet language implying that Tagaziel (Tag) will be on your blog before long, teaching you manners ;3 - Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
- Or I was implying that I was rather sure that Tagaziel will be on your case for bringing up the whole QED-thing, which isn't far from the truth. I'm not saying you're not well mannered, I'm just saying that Tagz might thing you aren't. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
...........Think back to WWII in the UK. What pilots did the Germans fear the most when better equipped with Hurricanes or Spitfires? Polish of course...I later work with a survivor..Q.E.D I did also forget..The Polish pilots refused to have British ground engineers service their planes before take off.They would only use Polish engineers. Ziggy Dudek was one such engineer.The best of the best.?.......... In the days just after the war with no computers, no internet and no available science it just left a Polish master engineer Zigmund Dudek and his apprentice(me) to device and improvise means of research into the science of measurement so that more precise methods of engineering could advance and J.C Bamford could advance the sales of his tractors.We we using 10 figure log tables( with print errors) & Keuffel& Esser N4181 -1 slide rules and long hand for calculations..and that was it..
Hubei- Wu jia gangEdit
Just has a shot of 15micro grams of H-W/j-g Can`t stop tweeting!
Lets see, what does Three Dog say?....I think it was something about being a "Capital Councilor", only in this case it should be "Vegas Councilor". I think that's one of the reasons I never got New Vegas, other than its bug-y nature was having to deal with Caesar's Legion and the NCR, both whom I've read about and both whom I dislike. Just make sure you aren't seen when you kill those legionaires!Leea (talk) 16:15, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Not the money one Edit
Tara Fields - apparel Edit
Interesting, you could post that in the talk section for the armor or ever on the talk section of her article. but if you used console commands it would not qualify as a bug. But like I said folks might like to talk about it in the discussion section or in a blog.
So did she come to life when you added the armor to her inventory ?
Oh & PC I play on PC but it don't matter if you ever get stuck on anything I'd still be happy to help ya figure it out. I've played FO3 I don't even know how many times cause I stopped counting after 24 or so..
If you use console commands to resurrect her she will be friendly.
- No console commands on xbox so can`t do, but I would love to see her alive !!!--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 12:05, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
P.S. There are a couple of friendly raiders. Lugnut & Smiling Jack also there is a rare bug I have seen in a couple of FO3 play throughs. They Grisly diner raiders may ,as a bug, spawn non hostile to the player's character.
- Never had Grisly Diner non hostile yet in around 10 visit plays.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 12:05, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
P.P.S. If you like raiders, you should read the Raiders I wrote, the White Zombie Clan
- Looks like you have given me a new lease of exploration to do.Thanks.I will give the evil gnome a rest but have still to exhaust Tara yet to find out the why of the keys and the bug.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 12:05, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Looks like I will be broke by the time I leave :-0) --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 12:05, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
SaintPain→ That was broke afore I got here." 11:32, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
Your post on my talk page Edit
That's ok. Thought we could do with one less redirect. Jspoel 14:46, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
Point of order Edit
- Did you ever have a chance to do the "mad minute"? Not sure if they still trained on the SMLE with that. My brother and I did it last year for shits and kicks, with both a SMLE MkIII and a No.4. We came nowhere near the record. I think I got off about 17 hits, he got 18. We also did the same with a Mauser, M1903, M1917 and Type99. The Enfield was definitely faster, but I wished the rear peep was a little smaller on the No.4. 15:24, July 21, 2013 (UTC)