Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
This Week in History
October 2, 2077 - An Ultracite vein starts to break open ground in Welch, prompting Atomic Mining Services to begin evicting residents.
This Week's Polls
Which fall food do you like better?
- Caramel apples [Dandy Boy Apples]
- Pumpkin pie
Which game do you think has the best use of the fall season [pre-War or post-War]?
- Another pre-Bethesda title
If you could have set the end of the world to some date other than Oct 23, when would it have been?
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Kdarrow's Today in the Mojave Wasteland - Dale Barton Cosplay
- Richie's Listening with The Law Episode 67
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Fallout Dallas wiki - https://fallout-dallas.fandom.com
- The Outer Worlds wiki - https://theouterworlds.fandom.com