Fallout Friday Polls are in! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
This Week in History
July 21, 1948 - A B-29 Superfortress crashes into Lake Mead. 333 years later, the Boomers enlist the aid of the Courier in raising it to the surface and restoring it to working condition.
This Week's Polls
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Kdarrow's Today in the Mojave Wasteland
- Extrinitus's News After the Nuke
- Richie's Listening with The Law
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Fallout Dallas wiki - https://fallout-dallas.fandom.com
- The Outer Worlds wiki - https://theouterworlds.fandom.com