Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
Fallout News Stuffs:
Today's Fallout topic comes from the realm of another large-scale Fallout 4 modding project, Fallout: London. This one's been introduced to me only recently, so I'll treat this blog as something of a brief overview of the mod. Future blogs will also contain updates on London, when possible.
In the world of this mod, although London wasn't the direct recipient of a nuclear exchange, it's gradually decayed over time, not unlike New Vegas. However, decayed certainly doesn't mean dead, as there will be plenty of characters - not to mention five factions and ten companions. A similar faction to the Enclave will even exist, in the form of the Gentry.
From a technical standpoint, the project is certainly of an appreciable size, London being as big as it is. Although a "release date" isn't something to be seen quite yet, that's what development is for - the mod will be at least the size of a full DLC. Some individual assets will also likely be made available early on, depending on the artists' choices.
In other news: Three years of polls! Thanks of course to the folks who stick around to take a peek here once a week for these little blogs.
This Week's Polls
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Trending Today - https://fallout.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596295987
- Extrinitus's News After the Nuke
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Fallout: Dallas wiki - https://fallout-dallas.fandom.com
- Project Exodus:
- Divinity Wiki - https://divinitywiki.com