Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
Today's random trivia thingy: In May 1988, a chemical plant in Henderson, Nevada exploded, killing two and injuring 372, and effectively annihalated the plant in the process. The plant, operated by PEPCON, was used to store oxidizer for solid-fuel rockets; to this day, however, it's not exactly known what caused the initial fires that led to explosions.
Fallout News Stuffs: No news for this week.
This Week's Polls
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Trending Today - https://fallout.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596295987
- Leon's Strategic Nuclear Moose
- Extrinitus's News After the Nuke
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Fallout: Dallas wiki - https://fallout-dallas.fandom.com
- Project Exodus:
- Divinity Wiki - https://divinitywiki.com