Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
Sometimes I get that darned feeling of time slipping away [not from age, mind you]. May be my own lack of interaction with the rest of the known universe, but I swear August felt like yesterday, and now October is here in a few days.
That, or it's those damned Halloween props getting put up in stores way early.
Fallout News Stuffs: A roleplay group in FO76 named "Fallout Five-0" is holding a full-blown trial against a user named Warlord, the leader of a raider roleplay group named the Vultures. A courthouse was built just for the purpose, and proceedings are now underway with a full legal team for each side. Users are encouraged to submit evidence of Vultures' crimes to the trial, and will be allowed to vote for Warlord's innocence or guilt at the end.
This Week's Polls
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Trending Today - https://fallout.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596295987
- Leon's Strategic Nuclear Moose
- Extrinitus's News After the Nuke
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Fallout: Dallas wiki - https://fallout-dallas.fandom.com
- Project Exodus:
- Divinity Wiki - https://divinitywiki.com