Fallout Friday Polls are here! Be sure to answer all polls and leave a comment!
This Week's Fallout News:
Bethesda's next patch to Fallout 76 adds Basic Repair Kits, which repair one of any selected inventory item to 100%. They've been requested for quite some time, and there's been much positive feedback. But there's one large issue brewing - The kits are obtained through the Atom Store. For those who don't play Fallout 76, Atoms can be obtained by doing quests... but are better known for being a micro transaction currency. Up until now, all items purchased with Atoms have been cosmetic, but this item could send Fallout 76 down a dangerous gray line of "optional microtransactions".
This Week's Polls
- Nukapedia Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nukapedia
- Check out Leea's weekly polls too!
- Trending Today - https://fallout.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596260459
- Leon's Strategic Nuclear Moose
- Nukapedia-related Discord Channels:
- Project Exodus:
- Divinity Wiki - https://divinitywiki.com