I've seen that "fandom" is updating to a new software version. I saw it on the Elder Scrolls wiki, and while i was pleased that the pages loaded faster, i was not pleased that when I tried to edit a page, the loading bar went to about 60% and never moved further than that, even though i waited for about a half hour. What does this mean for the Legendary Saturday Polls? All of you pretty much know about my "internet" and how slow it always is, so when every wiki is upgraded, I don't know what will happen. I've been doing this for five years. Its an uneasy feeling.
This Week's Trivia
Yeah, "fretting" is a different word for worrying, but its true: "fretting" can also mean the decorations at the tops and bottoms of ancient greek pillars.
Last Week's Polls
In a game where you can sleep, how much (in-game time) do you spend in bed?
- Tie of 1-5 hours and comment. About the time I do, when i bother to use it.
- A tie of never using the feature (if it didn't have any bonuses, I wouldn't even use it - rarely - at all) and 10-24 hours. At least you can get a "well rested" bonus when you sleep; otherwise, its just like waiting.
- 5-10 hours. Like real-life, eh?
How much time do you spend playing video games (every day, if you do)?
- 1-2 hours. Just enough to get a few small quests done.
- A triple tie of 3-4 hours, 5-6 hours, and 7-8 hours. I average about 5: from four in the afternoon to 8 at night is my new playing time. If mom and dad go to town, however, I stay behind and get in a few extra hours to get stuff done in Skyrim.
- A few hours every other day. Do you have a particular idea in mind when you play? Like finishing a quest or fully looting a location?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!